VAPE LITE [HYPIXEL] SKYWARS , BEDWARDS (CLOSET)

Toxic Teddy

Social Credit
Okay I need some settings for lite that will be enough for skywards and bedwars , obviously I don't wanna get banned so something that won't trigger the anti cheat to ban me (I don't mind being spectated as long as they don't notice anything weird) my ping is 100% above 150 all the time.
I tried to get some settings myself but it's just people with kill aura that don't get banned while bhoping and they just beat me.
I know it might have been requested before , but I tried searching hypixel on the search bar and just found posts about non hackers complaining soooo...ye

winstonwlau

Social Credit
Aim assist? And 3.6 reach seems like an insta ban to me along with 80% and 100% chance velocity

lmao you would think 3.6 reach would be an instant ban, but watchdog is terrible and doesn't detect it. I've been using 3.8-4.1 reach with 65% hvelocity for months now and haven't gotten banned.

aim assist settings can be anything you like, hypixel can't detect it at all. I'm using 300 angle, 10/10 speed.

Toxic Teddy

Social Credit
lmao you would think 3.6 reach would be an instant ban, but watchdog is terrible and doesn't detect it. I've been using 3.8-4.1 reach with 65% hvelocity for months now and haven't gotten banned.

aim assist settings can be anything you like, hypixel can't detect it at all. I'm using 300 angle, 10/10 speed.
Holy shit , I thought watchdog was better than that shit lmao
Imma do 3.5 - 3.6 reach and turn up aim assist to the max and reduce velocity to 80 cause of my ping
Thank you for your input

winstonwlau

Social Credit
holy fuck how does that even happen? i get that developing an anticheat isnt easy but how the fuck do you not detect that kb and that reach

two reasons:

hypixel has 50+ game modes. an anticheat that detects movement/reach abonormalities in megawalls needs to do the same in UHC, skywars, build battle, etc.

they they also have way too many players to sift through false ban reports, so they set super high flags to be 100% sure people who are banned are hacking.