Vape lite bypassing

Daniel19

Social Credit
Hey.
I need help. I am new to vape lite, and I don't know how to bypass screenshare with it. And the screenshare tools like echo, paladin, etc... Could someone please tell me a bypass method step by step? Thank you.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Hey.
I need help. I am new to vape lite, and I don't know how to bypass screenshare with it. And the screenshare tools like echo, paladin, etc... Could someone please tell me a bypass method step by step? Thank you.
I don't have a step by step guide, but I can recommend u some things. (My keyboard is broken so excuse the spelling mistakes that this post will likely have)

1. Do not delete or replace the vape lite file
2. Run vape lite using cmd (open cmd and type vape's file path)
3. Hide it in a legit program (like teamspeak or something)

I removed a step because echo flags files ran like that exe with alternate extensions

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
I don't have a step by step guide, but I can recommend u some things. (My keyboard is broken so excuse the spelling mistakes that this post will likely have)

1. Do not delete or replace the vape lite file
2. Run vape lite using cmd (open cmd and type vape's file path)
3. Hide it in a legit program (like teamspeak or something)

I removed a step because echo flags files ran like that exe with alternate extensions
Replacing flags now echo? I have plenty of guides saved in my bookmarks which almost always say that you should replace the file or put it in an USB flash drive formatted in FAT-32.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Replacing flags now echo? I have plenty of guides saved in my bookmarks which almost always say that you should replace the file or put it in an USB flash drive formatted in FAT-32.
Replacing has flagged for a long ass time, fat32 will prevent them from checking if you replaced a file but some servers ban for fat32. Echo even used to flag a generic check if you ran a file off a fat32 usb.

Daniel19

Social Credit
Thank you for the help, someone just posted how to bypass in tutorials. So I will go with that.

Daniel19

Social Credit

Yeah man, thank you very much I'm gonna use that I

Yeah man, thank you very much. I was talking about your method in my other message. :)