Vape Lite Badlion Client 2.0 support

lolrip

Social Credit
Yes, I know using this on Badlion or BAC enabled servers would just get you banned or judgment day'd, but it would be cool to have the benefits of using something such as badlion client while also being able to cheat on non-BAC servers.

Edit: Are there any known cheats other than vape that can inject into BLC 2.0?

Last edited:

lolrip

Social Credit
Azurya's 200 Euro's client. Ziblackinggg's private client. Euroax's private client aka Bcz's client. And any other external autoclicker like Shadow made by the "czarek"
I have a private autoclicker made by erouax which I can use with pretty much everything. I don't see why every autoclicker wouldn't already work with blc since they'e all external? What's the difference between something like indigo and just a regular exe autoclicker?

Also I've been playing for 4 years now so honestly autoclicking doesn't help me much if at all. I was wondering about something such as misplace?

Vape

Social Credit
Pretty sure if it was gonna be compatible with badlion client it would require recoding not to use forge and it would also probably have to be kernel level to prevent scanning of handles. This probably won’t happen because you need a certificated (signed driver for kernel level). And these certificates come at a extremely high price tag. So I doubt vape will support that.

lolrip

Social Credit
Pretty sure if it was gonna be compatible with badlion client it would require recoding not to use forge and it would also probably have to be kernel level to prevent scanning of handles. This probably won’t happen because you need a certificated (signed driver for kernel level). And these certificates come at a extremely high price tag. So I doubt vape will support that.
Alright.

On a side note lite did actually work with blc in first release, before they patched it. Not sure the details but that's what I heard at least.