vape gui abnormally lagging

Lupa

Social Credit
so when i open the vape gui, my minecraft starts abnormally lagging as long as the gui is opened. this is horrible and i cant make any settings, plus my gpu raises up to 100% usage. but then when i close it my fps go up to 1000ish again and my gpu chills down at 30% max. any ideas / fixes?

Lupa

Social Credit
so when i open the vape gui, my minecraft starts abnormally lagging as long as the gui is opened. this is horrible and i cant make any settings, plus my gpu raises up to 100% usage. but then when i close it my fps go up to 1000ish again and my gpu chills down at 30% max. any ideas / fixes?
ok so i found the solution: just disable menu blur, and everything will be fine again.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
try turning off gui blur

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Disable blur background and add less ram to lunar