Vape autoblock is detected

hipixel

Social Credit
Autoblock on killaura is apparently silent-flagging on most clients, including this one. It doesn’t trigger watchdog bans (I played for 30 minutes straight with no staff online using only autoblock and keepsprint on an alt, in skywars), but when staff was active I got banned very quickly. I understand vape is a closet client but autoblock is a really popular feature in gamemodes like mega walls and UHC so it would be cool if autoblock could bypass again

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
autoblock is kinda blatant so ofc you'll get staffed with ka auto block

hipixel

Social Credit
autoblock is kinda blatant so ofc you'll get staffed with ka auto block
Ofc there’s the chance you get banned but now it’s getting silent flagged. I played for weeks autoblocking on a single alt with vape and many people lasted longer than me with autoblock

hipixel

Social Credit
It's doesn't mean the autoblock is detected, it just means the staff is active. When you are blatantly cheating you expect a ban quickly.
You could get away with autoblocking even when staff was active. Now they updated their anticheat and it’s very easy to detect autoblock

R2_XD

Social Credit
Autoblock on killaura is apparently silent-flagging on most clients, including this one. It doesn’t trigger watchdog bans (I played for 30 minutes straight with no staff online using only autoblock and keepsprint on an alt, in skywars), but when staff was active I got banned very quickly. I understand vape is a closet client but autoblock is a really popular feature in gamemodes like mega walls and UHC so it would be cool if autoblock could bypass again
i use it all the time on hypixel, on forge

hipixel

Social Credit
every day the last like 2 weeks, just not in games with replay cuz thats autistic
If you didnt get banned recently either it’s bypassing again or you’re playing an unpopular gamemode. What game are you playing then? If it’s a gamemode I’m thinking about it then I guess I shouldn’t worry much

R2_XD

Social Credit
If you didnt get banned recently either it’s bypassing again or you’re playing an unpopular gamemode. What game are you playing then? If it’s a gamemode I’m thinking about it then I guess I shouldn’t worry much
it works in all gamemodes just dont use it on atlas gamemodes