Vape and Hypixel Ping

xzol

Social Credit
greetings to all guys
who knows why, after I turn on Blatant, the Hypixel server starts to lag a lot? When Blatant is disabled, I have a stable ping, and when enabled, it already jumps from 280 to 300 ms
What is the reason for this? Is this how the client works?

Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_6.png

But surprisingly, the ping does not fall on other American servers like Minimen club and Lunar Network
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_9.png

I just want to know if there is any way to solve this and get my stable ping back with Blatant connected? (btw I'm only use KeepSprint on blatant)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
greetings to all guys
who knows why, after I turn on Blatant, the Hypixel server starts to lag a lot? When Blatant is disabled, I have a stable ping, and when enabled, it already jumps from 280 to 300 ms

View attachment 7307
View attachment 7308

But surprisingly, the ping does not fall on other American servers like Minimen club and Lunar Network
View attachment 7309
View attachment 7310

I just want to know if there is any way to solve this and get my stable ping back with Blatant connected? (btw I'm only use KeepSprint on blatant)
Try to reach the support.

messi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
greetings to all guys

View attachment 7307
View attachment 7308

View attachment 7309
View attachment 7310

my ping goes up by like 20 the second i inject no matter what server im on. idk y either

Social Credit
i also have that kind of problem but worse. when i injected vape, it already start to lag, both ping and fps.

it doesnt help me. btw chronosphere better. that collab with kildzho (Килджо) and shadowraze better
fps got lag and its ok ig, because vape is very fat exe and it's ok to load the computer

but idk still why ping got very high