Vape 4 Ranked skywars

nog

Social Credit
im looking for something that will get me to diamond. not too sure what to use because i use 3.85-4.1 but i get a lot of ghost hits.

nog

Social Credit
I play on blc and I think it might have something to due with that but I'm not sure. I've heard that reach and misplace sont work the best on blc so maybe that's why.

Micheal1990

Social Credit
i don't know why you want to use misplace when you're not recording its useless. in 2018 I got master while using 4 block killaura in my main black plus mvp.

VapeUser87

Social Credit
i don't know why you want to use misplace when you're not recording its useless. in 2018 I got master while using 4 block killaura in my main black plus mvp.
I want to hack on hypixel on my main. What are some settings I can use that will have no chance of getting me banned but will be beneficial? Also is there a way to use vape without launching from forge?

nog

Social Credit
use 10-14 ac 70% vertical kb 3.3-3.7 reach

you can use badlion client with vape 4

Micheal1990

Social Credit
I want to hack on hypixel on my main. What are some settings I can use that will have no chance of getting me banned but will be beneficial? Also is there a way to use vape without launching from forge?
use whatever you feel goods for you unfortunate that i don't give my full settings out anymore