Vape 4 or Vape Lite for Legit on Lunar Client?

Dachno

Social Credit
I want to try Vape but I dont know which version is better and if I can inject it on the lunar client.
I read some Threads and I'm unsure.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I want to try Vape but I dont know which version is better and if I can inject it on the lunar client.
I read some Threads and I'm unsure.
There is no better client for Lunar client. Both don't support Lunar client so you can have some launching issues.

For Vape v4, it contains both blatant and closet modules. If you want to be undetectable via server-side anticheats, vape v4 is the way to go. It supports 1.7.10 forge, 1.8.9 forge + vanilla, 1.12.2 forge and 1.16.5 forge.

Vape lite, it contains only essentials modules, it also prevents you from being detected in screenshares and via server-side anticheats. It supports 1.7.10 forge + vanilla, 1.8 forge, 1.8.9 forge + vanilla, 1.9.4 forge, 1.10.x forge, 1.11.x forge, 1.12.x forge, 1.14.4 forge + vanilla, 1.16.4/5 forge.

If you want a summary: Vape lite = undetectable via server-side anticheats and in screenshares. Vape v4 = undetectable via server-side anticheats but dooesnt protect against screenshares.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
is vape avaible on Badlion. Labymod or feather client?
As stated above it isn't supported but you may attempt to inject, there can be some issues though. I believe it works fine on blc, idk about labymod but feather works since feather is essentially forge.

VapeV4

Snipeeeey

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Still crashes for me...
Did yall use the launcher or the minecraft jar?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-24 170940.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-24 170940.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 13
VapeV4

Snipeeeey

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Weird still doesn't work for me... You sure you are on 4? Because ik that it works on 3 but on 4 it doesn't for me.

Puchi

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
Weird still doesn't work for me... You sure you are on 4? Because ik that it works on 3 but on 4 it doesn't for me.
Yes I am on LBM 4. I just used their launcher to start 1.8.9 and it injected fine. I also redownloaded vape, maybe try that (although I think it auto updates).

VapeV4

Snipeeeey

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
shit keeps crashing, guess I just have to wait for laby to release their forge version