Valorant No Recoil Macroing

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
ik completely different game but just wondering if anyone here knows a thing or two about "closet" cheating in valorant (or knows someone who does).

a friend recently bought a no recoil Razer macro and sent it to me, saying its entirely undetectable, but im a bit skeptical. i am doing a tiny bit of "macroing" in valorant by setting up a macro to instalock (just click fast on the selected agent) and spamming the jump key when i hold down my space bar. ive been using those two scripts for pretty much as long as ive been playing and obviously havent been banned, but idk about a no recoil macro. it's obviously undetectable client-side because its just a macro in a mouse program, sending the same inputs as a mouse would, but i feel like it is detectable server-side.

however, my main concern is whether vanguard checks the timings of the mouse movement (of the macro), and if it does, can it detect the fact that my mouse is moving down at the exact same rate every time i spray? any help would be appreciated, thanks (cant find any relatively recent info online)

if you also know a valorant cheating discord server that has a public chat where i could ask my question, please send me an invite :D

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
ic- do you have experience with cheating in val? bc ive heard on some reddit threads that some no recoil macros are "more detectable" than others... could you explain to me why the might be or not be the case? tysm

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
i am also doing this on an account I somewhat care about so i would rather not get banned (or hwid banned either)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
hm k ty for the response. not questioning your advice or anything, but are you sure your sources are reliable and up to date?
sources is anti cheat knowledge, they can see that whatever action you’re doing to prevent recoil is far more consistent than what’s humanly possible, therefore it is detectable

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Razer macros aren’t randomized so yes it’s detectable
Having right the full messages but what I have done with my roccat mouse, is to create an autoclicker macro with like 50 left clicks and set for them 10ms - 25ms delay each. Haven't been banned anywhere for it

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
sources is anti cheat knowledge, they can see that whatever action you’re doing to prevent recoil is far more consistent than what’s humanly possible, therefore it is detectable
ah sorry i shouldve explained myself more clearly: basically recoil in shooter games force your crosshair up, and left and right randomly. all a recoil macro does is make the mouse cursor move down, in such a way that it can minimize the crosshair moving up, just like how a normal player would move the mouse down a little bit when theyre shooting to prevent their aim from going everywhere. this is perfectly possible legitimately as the recoil is random anyways.
what i was concerned about was what whether vanguard (the valorant anticheat) would actively be looking for the mouse movement pattern (because the cursor pull down movement is exactly the same way every time). this is assuming, however, that i don't move the cursor around while it is pulling down. if i move the cursor around, the pull down speed/time interval will obviously be different, and therefore... the anticheat wont detect it? idrk that what im mostly curious about
again, i know this is a minecraft forum, so dont feel pressured to provide a perfectly accurate response, but i genuinely have no idea where else to ask

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
what i was concerned about was what whether vanguard (the valorant anticheat) would actively be looking for the mouse movement pattern (because the cursor pull down movement is exactly the same way every time). this is assuming, however, that i don't move the cursor around while it is pulling down. if i move the cursor around, the pull down speed/time interval will obviously be different, and therefore... the anticheat wont detect it? idrk that what im mostly curious about
again, i know this is a minecraft forum, so dont feel pressured to provide a perfectly accurate response, but i genuinely have no idea where else to ask
If it isn’t accessing the game memory then it’s probably low risk but it’s still there.

I never cheated on anything that involves hardware bans because the risk is always present, I'm assuming it wouldn’t be hard for them to search for macro files in popular mice software.

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
If it isn’t accessing the game memory then it’s probably low risk but it’s still there.

I never cheated on anything that involves hardware bans because the risk is always present, I'm assuming it wouldn’t be hard for them to search for macro files in popular mice software.
yea not messing around with hardware bans is understandable. they could definitely buy a macro file and reprogram their anticheat, but if i were to move my mouse cursor up or down (a tiny bit), i have a feeling it might just throw off the anticheat, otherwise there might be a ton of false bans. again, i genuinely have no clue tho, im completely new to cheating in val

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Also why do you use a jump macro? Just bind your alternative jump key to mouse scroll up/down. This can't get you banned.

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Also why do you use a jump macro? Just bind your alternative jump key to mouse scroll up/down. This can't get you banned.
o yea i didnt mention in the post bc i didnt think it was particularly relevant but basically i already broke a mouse wheel by scrolling like that so that was the reason i made the macro

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
what mouse is that 💀
roccat kone pro- when i bought it i just heard from one random review on amazon that the mouse wheel was susceptible to breaking and at the time i didnt think much of it- i thought the dude was just pressing down on it too hard or smth... but then it broke and ;-;

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
roccat kone pro- when i bought it i just heard from one random review on amazon that the mouse wheel was susceptible to breaking and at the time i didnt think much of it- i thought the dude was just pressing down on it too hard or smth... but then it broke and ;-;
Always listen to verified Amazon reviews!!!

Kalvin

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
ik completely different game but just wondering if anyone here knows a thing or two about "closet" cheating in valorant (or knows someone who does).

a friend recently bought a no recoil Razer macro and sent it to me, saying its entirely undetectable, but im a bit skeptical. i am doing a tiny bit of "macroing" in valorant by setting up a macro to instalock (just click fast on the selected agent) and spamming the jump key when i hold down my space bar. ive been using those two scripts for pretty much as long as ive been playing and obviously havent been banned, but idk about a no recoil macro. it's obviously undetectable client-side because its just a macro in a mouse program, sending the same inputs as a mouse would, but i feel like it is detectable server-side.

however, my main concern is whether vanguard checks the timings of the mouse movement (of the macro), and if it does, can it detect the fact that my mouse is moving down at the exact same rate every time i spray? any help would be appreciated, thanks (cant find any relatively recent info online)

if you also know a valorant cheating discord server that has a public chat where i could ask my question, please send me an invite :D
off topic im cheating in valorant right now im using esp and aimbot using a private cheat u should get it

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
off topic im cheating in valorant right now im using esp and aimbot using a private cheat u should get it
well im already hesitant in using no recoil, theres even less of a chance ill use esp or aimbot (i care a decent bit about my account)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
that accesses the game memory so detectable also valorant doesn’t even send that much player info so surely that esp isn’t good..?

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
that accesses the game memory so detectable also valorant doesn’t even send that much player info so surely that esp isn’t good..?
yea what doge said: it is detectable, and the esps that "arent detectable" are just temporarily bypassing and will probably get patched in the next update. the esps on the market are generally pretty good- just esps that function as you would expect