[V4] Move SilentAim to the Blatant list

reason

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
The purpose of this being that a lot of people (from my own experience) are taking this as a feature that is undetectable or barely noticeable by staff. They're mistaken.

It's lockview Killaura with an aim speed slider and a bit of movement correction. And that's pretty cool, but I don't know why it's being compared with features like Autoclicker, Aim Assist, and Sprint.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
The purpose of this being that a lot of people (from my own experience) are taking this as a feature that is undetectable or barely noticeable by staff. They're mistaken.

It's lockview Killaura with an aim speed slider and a bit of movement correction. And that's pretty cool, but I don't know why it's being compared with features like Autoclicker, Aim Assist, and Sprint.
Actually at 3 speed it looks decent, the point isn’t about what module it is, reach is detectable at 3.2 theoretically. The point is that from an anti cheat standpoint it’s no different than just clicking and aiming

Also we could be wrong it might be fine to use, I just wouldn’t do it on an account I care about

reason

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
Actually at 3 speed it looks decent, the point isn’t about what module it is, reach is detectable at 3.2 theoretically. The point is that from an anti cheat standpoint it’s no different than just clicking and aiming

Also we could be wrong it might be fine to use, I just wouldn’t do it on an account I care about
I don't know, to me the "closet" vs "blatant" areas are mostly to distinguish between hacks that are obvious to spectators - and in every single case I've seen so far, SilentAim is not hard to see

VapeV4

ssn

Social Credit

no. its a combination of autoclick + aimassist plus you wont flag if u use proper movement correction

AstoIfo

Social Credit
I’m going to have to disagree! it’s simply not obvious enough, plus, anticheats don’t detect it that easily right now if at all.