Used An Autoclicker On Cheatbreaker

Darkwinter

Social Credit
So i'm probably the most retarded person in the world but i had an autoclicker open while using cheatbreaker, it was on and working but i didn't even realized it was on and i was clicking legit, still i'm not banned which is surprising, i played for a good amount too.

What do you guys think, ban incoming or bypass? cause i'll be pissed if it's a ban I don't wanna factory reset just for an accident.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I'm not sure if you can just change your HWID to reset this, I got HWID banned with BL Client and haven't really tried to change it because my HWID is also linked to stuff other than Vape.

Darkwinter

Social Credit
I'm not sure if you can just change your HWID to reset this, I got HWID banned with BL Client and haven't really tried to change it because my HWID is also linked to stuff other than Vape.
Hm my HWID was reset when i factory reset my PC , not sure if I can replicate

Darkwinter

Social Credit
There's a software that allows you to change your HWID
pretty sure those spoof your HWID and cheatbreaker will know that, anyways
UPDATE: It's been a day and i'm still not banned. Cheatbreaker was overhyped maybe?

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
1.) CheatBreaker doesn't ban you on non-CB servers. You can use all the autoclickers you like. The same goes for Badlion Client.
2.) CB bans in waves, and there hasn't been a single wave yet.

Every video you've seen of people bypassing CB with their own autoclickers and injected clients are at a 50-50 risk of being banned right now. If the developer of CB is the least bit competent, then expect every single youtube video about a bypassing autoclicker to be banned in the first wave.

CB is definitely over-hyped. It's not as thorough as BAC and the developers definitely doesn't have the community support or experience they could be having.

Billel

Social Credit
Dismissive said his friend already got banned. Whachu mean
He or his friend are lying there's no way that he got banned.
And I've one question for everyone, does apolloclicker bypass Cheatbreaker and could I use it on non-cb server?
How do u guys know if cb is or isn't activate while playing on like mineman ?

KhwPp

Social Credit
He or his friend are lying there's no way that he got banned.
And I've one question for everyone, does apolloclicker bypass Cheatbreaker and could I use it on non-cb server?
How do u guys know if cb is or isn't activate while playing on like mineman ?
You can still get manually banned for cheating.

blatnt

Social Credit
So i'm probably the most retarded person in the world but i had an autoclicker open while using cheatbreaker, it was on and working but i didn't even realized it was on and i was clicking legit, still i'm not banned which is surprising, i played for a good amount too.

What do you guys think, ban incoming or bypass? cause i'll be pissed if it's a ban I don't wanna factory reset just for an accident.
I think that changing the graphics card your HWID changes ?

San

Social Credit
Apart from darkwinters experience, 3k people banned but no post of a banned player or a bypasser on here yet lmao

Darkwinter

Social Credit
Apart from darkwinters experience, 3k people banned but no post of a banned player or a bypasser on here yet lmao
Yeah, I guess many are ashamed (banned) and others don’t wanna be in circle of this (bypassers)