[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
so none of those settings will flag? even on 80 ping with fakelag? watchdog won't come for me? i'm 100% safe? even if i get staffed?
If you get staffed it's a false ban. They do false ban sometimes and they rarely ever accept appeals unless from a big influencer or similar.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
wait what, how wtap bypasses with any settings? and what settings r good?
Use auto blockhit on the autoclicker as Vape's wtap is pretty trash. Auto blockhit will give you the same effects as Wtap and reduce your damage at the same time.

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Use auto blockhit on the autoclicker as Vape's wtap is pretty trash. Auto blockhit will give you the same effects as Wtap and reduce your damage at the same time.
does killaura still bypass with the config the dude gave if so what settings if not

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
does killaura still bypass with the config the dude gave if so what settings if not
The killaura config(s) in my signature (blatant hypixel config thread) still bypasses, holding right click with Normal killaura might ban in the pit though from what people say but I have no idea if that is true or not, it wouldn't make much sense as it doesn't ban in bedwars or duels for example.

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
The killaura config(s) in my signature (blatant hypixel config thread) still bypasses, holding right click with Normal killaura might ban in the pit though from what people say but I have no idea if that is true or not, it wouldn't make much sense as it doesn't ban in bedwars or duels for example.
I see, I'll test it later sometime soon

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
You should probably make fakelag look like:
Fakelag[Latency/Dynamic]
I think that dynamic might ban on very high settings but I'm not 100% certain.
I can do that and you're right settings depend for dynamic.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Does safe mean safe to just keep enabled or does it mean for a while before staff ban?
This guide only applies to anticheat detections, a module being in green doesn't mean you're protected against staff bans. Keepsprint will get you staff banned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
This guide only applies to anticheat detections, a module being in green doesn't mean you're protected against staff bans. Keepsprint will get you staff banned.
Should you/me make a guide about ''staff detections'' (just staff on various servers overall/do modules look blatant or not)? I think it'd help newer people knowing about what's legit and what isn't.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Should you/me make a guide about ''staff detections'' (just staff on various servers overall/do modules look blatant or not)? I think it'd help newer people knowing about what's legit and what isn't.
You can do that if you want. Im not making a thread about that because there's just too many variables imo.