电子烟版(Vape v4、Vape Lite 等):V4

建议改进现有的 X射线 UHC 以真实感显示中度假度
参考视频【Start at 44 seconds】

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
参考视频:
None of them have a "bypassing xray" if you're close to a ore around the server will sends you correct informations, or the ore needs to be exposed to air.

All of those ores in your videos are exposed to air, he's close to get the correct informations.
use packet send can bypass it
An anti-xray sends to the client false informations about where the ores are, there's nothing to do to get a "better xray".

lspot4me

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
None of them have a "bypassing xray" if you're close to a ore around the server will sends you correct informations, or the ore needs to be exposed to air.

All of those ores in your videos are exposed to air, he's close to get the correct informations.

An anti-xray sends to the client false informations about where the ores are, there's nothing to do to get a "better xray".
Maybe my expression is not very accurate. But we need the Xray in the video even though it can only find nearby mines. This is also a "better Xray" for UHC players :】

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Maybe my expression is not very accurate. But we need the Xray in the video even though it can only find nearby mines. This is also a "better Xray" for UHC players :】
Every xray finds ores close to you because it's when the server sends you actual date needed to know where the ores are. And it's not possible to bypass that.

lspot4me

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
Every xray finds ores close to you because it's when the server sends you actual date needed to know where the ores are. And it's not possible to bypass that.
We need a similar mineral marker in the video, and I hope to be able to detect the ore after 1-2 squares, and the video only shows the real ore and the cave, and I think vape can do that, too 👀

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
We need a similar mineral marker in the video, and I hope to be able to detect the ore after 1-2 squares, and the video only shows the real ore and the cave, and I think vape can do that, too 👀
To show the cave there's already a "Cave Mode" for both xray and search.