Togle's Vape Lite Settings - Hypixel || XRAY || Practice || Undectable || UHC

togleXD

Social Credit
Alright boys, a lot of people have asked me for Vape Lite Settings MULTIPLE Times, and here they are.

Enjoy!

They finally added public profiles for Vape Lite so I finally made these settings.

How to Import my profile!

1) Inject Vape Lite (Duh)
2) Click on the "Profiles" tab:
upload_2019-5-28_17-31-46.png
3) Type "Togle's Hypixel Settings" in the search box on the public profiles GUI:
upload_2019-5-28_17-32-22.png
4) Click on "Download"
upload_2019-5-28_17-35-5.png
5) Click on "Togle's Hypixel Settings" on the Your Profiles tab:
upload_2019-5-28_17-35-43.png
6) ENJOY!!!

Here are the settings before you get it, ofc!
Aim Assist
Click Aim: Off
Use Item Whitelist (On):
- swords
- axes
- slot 1
Teams- On
Invisibles - Off
Through Walls - off
Vertical - On
Vertical speed: 50
Horizontal Speed - 100
Range - 5
Max Angle - 182 (weird ik but it's amazing)
Reach settings
Only while sprinting- off (on if you want)
Combo mode - off (on if you want)
Misplace - Off ((on if you want/recording)
Reach - 3.30-3.60
Velocity settings
Only while targeting - off
Horizontal - 86
Vertical - 96
Chance - 100
Kite Mode - Off

Miscellaneous
Search - Bind to R if you want (do it manually because I don't use search, only good for Badlion Client, however it is setup for hypixel UHC and stuff, if you're on forge, use xray-47, I will make a tutorial on it if you really want :) )

Here are the blocks:
upload_2019-5-28_17-44-56.png
Nametags:

Invisibles: off
Health: on
Distance: on
Equipment: on
Players: On
Mobs: Off
Animals: off
Overlay Mode: off
Scale: 0.35

Tags for People that wanted it/asked me to make some:
@Luminous Lite ; @soaR ; @Janeve00 ;

Sanbalator

Social Credit
Should I buy Vape Lite as well, this all is so sick V3 and Lite are all really good and I wanna test the other.

Edit: Whats up with the X-Ray, I am really dumb but I agree, a tutorial would be rly cool :D

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
These settings are okay if you use them on hypixel but they will get you banned on pretty much any other server. Let me explain why:

1. The aim assist is blatant as all fuck
2. The max reach is set to 3.6 which is also blatant as all fuck; I consider 3.3 to be the max legit setting and anything above is blatant as all shit
3. You actually modified the vertical velocity lmao... I don't think I need to comment on this

DiscountedGames

Social Credit
These settings are okay if you use them on hypixel but they will get you banned on pretty much any other server. Let me explain why:

2. The max reach is set to 3.6 which is also blatant as all fuck; I consider 3.3 to be the max legit setting and anything above is blatant as all shit
3. You actually modified the vertical velocity lmao... I don't think I need to comment on this

Again, you legit said it and it's in the name
"Togle's Vape Lite Settings - Hypixel"

giiiiiiinger

Social Credit
Alright boys, a lot of people have asked me for Vape Lite Settings MULTIPLE Times, and here they are.

Enjoy!

They finally added public profiles for Vape Lite so I finally made these settings.

How to Import my profile!

1) Inject Vape Lite (Duh)
2) Click on the "Profiles" tab:
View attachment 508
3) Type "Togle's Hypixel Settings" in the search box on the public profiles GUI:
View attachment 509
4) Click on "Download"
View attachment 510
5) Click on "Togle's Hypixel Settings" on the Your Profiles tab:
View attachment 511
6) ENJOY!!!

Here are the settings before you get it, ofc!
Aim Assist
Click Aim: Off
Use Item Whitelist (On):
- swords
- axes
- slot 1
Teams- On
Invisibles - Off
Through Walls - off
Vertical - On
Vertical speed: 50
Horizontal Speed - 100
Range - 5
Max Angle - 182 (weird ik but it's amazing)
Reach settings
Only while sprinting- off (on if you want)
Combo mode - off (on if you want)
Misplace - Off ((on if you want/recording)
Reach - 3.30-3.60
Velocity settings
Only while targeting - off
Horizontal - 86
Vertical - 96
Chance - 100
Kite Mode - Off

Miscellaneous
Search - Bind to R if you want (do it manually because I don't use search, only good for Badlion Client, however it is setup for hypixel UHC and stuff, if you're on forge, use xray-47, I will make a tutorial on it if you really want :) )

Here are the blocks:
View attachment 512
Nametags:

Invisibles: off
Health: on
Distance: on
Equipment: on
Players: On
Mobs: Off
Animals: off
Overlay Mode: off
Scale: 0.35

Tags for People that wanted it/asked me to make some:
@Luminous Lite ; @soaR ; @Janeve00 ;
does search work on vape 3.23? for hypixel uhc?

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Again, you legit said it and it's in the name
"Togle's Vape Lite Settings - Hypixel"
Hypixel || XRAY || Practice || Undectable || UHC

You didn't show the full title mate xd

These settings will get you banned on any practice server and the settings aren't undetectable

Janeve00

Social Credit
Hey! may i ask if these look legit and is undetectable? plus will the be an "Recording" setting guide? for those who record gameplay so it doesnt look unlegit

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Hey! may i ask if these look legit and is undetectable? plus will the be an "Recording" setting guide? for those who record gameplay so it doesnt look unlegit

Unfortunately these settings are blatant as all shit and it isn't a good idea to record with them unless you want to get exposed for cheating

The title is very misleading as using these settings on literally every minecraft server that has an anticheat (except watchdog) will get you banned

If you're going to record use these settings: http://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/vape-lite-super-legit-config.7501/

togleXD

Social Credit
Hypixel || XRAY || Practice || Undectable || UHC

You didn't show the full title mate xd

These settings will get you banned on any practice server and the settings aren't undetectable
ok sorry mr andrew 25 i'll remove practice lol, altho i've used it on faithful and not been banned /shrug

togleXD

Social Credit
does search work on vape 3.23? for hypixel uhc?
u can try. unfortunately i don't cheat on hypixel anymore, so i'm not gonna try :)

1) you can put the aim assist as blatant as you want, you don't look like you head snap ever, it's easier to aim for the user, and watchdog doesn't detect it, no matter how high they are.
2) I've used 4 block reach w/ keep sprint for 9 months, and didn't get banned on a near lifetime lb account...
3) these are hypixel settings, on the account that i cheated on for 9 motnhs, i used 60% hor, 65% vert... so like :v

these settings aren't intended for recording, but even if you did, you could easily get away with it, because even w/ the aim assist, it looks exactly the same as my legit aim. thanks

ViKT0R

Social Credit
these settings aren't intended for recording, but even if you did, you could easily get away with it, because even w/ the aim assist, it looks exactly the same as my legit aim. thanks
You have decent settings for Hypixel but they're definitely not for recording so idk what you're on about. Aimassist with 100 speed and 180 max angle does not look like "legit aim" wtf lol.

Deraaaty

Social Credit
Могу ли я использовать автокликер 10-13 cps для этих настроек?

Last edited: