Togle's Hypixel Vape Settings || UHC || Skywars || Practice || Never Banned || Recording ||

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
do u know how i should change these settings to prevent detection
AimAssist
Horizontal Speed 3
Max Angle 90
Distance 3

AutoClicker
CPS 9 to 14

Reach
3.0 to 3.2

Velocity
Horizontal 95

Hitbox
Don't use it at all and if you ever do use it at 0.05

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
how about the chance for velocity

also can i use wtap and antibot

also when i got banned, it was when i was "the pit" gamemode with a bunch of ppl coming at me and that was when i was thankful for aim asssist
^ does that info mean anything
You can use wtap and antibot put the velocity chance to 100. Being in the pit doesn't change much, but in my personal opinion I won't use aim assist there not for detectability, but due to the fact that there are many players and if you wish to target a specific player its easier without aim assist.

I_am_REAL_KJ

Social Credit
I have a 65ping at mst is 68 these setting good ? because right I use 3.4 reach and autoclicker 8-12 and sprint

NexGenPvP

Social Credit
bump ~ 80-90 ms i already have been using clicker 9-14 and reach 3.10 ( now 3.2 )
Is AIMASSIST horo 20 range 4.3 max angle 49
and velocity horo 97 vert 99 chance 69 ok?

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
how about the settings for wtap
and i can use the blockhit option for autoclicker right
also thx for answering my questions
any settings for wtap would be fine and for blockhitting its fine in hypixel, but not sure about other servers.

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
are u sure i wont get banned on hypixel with 10 ms
also when you are on hypixel, whats ur max angle for aim assist, and what is ur ping?
do u think i can increase the max angle without getting banned with my ping

max angle I set it to my FOV which is 70(normal).
My ping on hypixel is 55-70
Honestly you shouldn't worried about being banned for aim assist. Like its just not dectable. You can realistically set it to however high you want, ie personal preference.

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
but when i got banned, it was when i was in "the pit" gamemode with a bunch of ppl coming at me and that was when i was thankful for aim asssist (like the aim assist was going from one player to another without that much of a delay)
^ does that info mean anything

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure if it was your aim assist getting you banned. (This shouldn't happen) If you really think that it's aim assist and not ANY other module than I suggest lowering your aim assist settings to maybe max 5 or 6 horizontal speed.

Remember to not change your Vertical Velocity, keep it at 100%.
If using Speed, Criticals, Fly, etc make sure to set it on the "hypixel" mode.
I really don't know lol, 10ms does indeed change things a bit.

togleXD

Social Credit
yikes funny to see this old settjbgs are still relevant...

i kinda privated these on the actual vape v3 gui thimg lmk if i should list them up again