Tips for Cheating(Click Because, when i made that title, i necked myself)

Ocureal

Social Credit
Here are the some things you should know before cheating, and not be like ziblacking and shit.

1: Autoclicker, Always I mean ALWAYS. Use a 5-6 Difference apart for Mini and Max. For example (don't use these make some that fit you.) 7-12 8-14 9-15 9-14 12-17(Its gonna spam every admin in the server)
======================================================

2: AimAssist, AA is personal preference, so make Settings that will help you, not hard to spend time testing AA Settings, they don't set off logs or have any punishment to using them.
===================================================
3: Reach, Make sure to know the limit of the servers Reach(Ban Wise) For instance

Note: if you higher then 135 ping you can go a little higher like 1-2 higher because of how high your ping is, I'm going with Manthe word that Reach checks are usually based off Ping hits. for instance if you have 43 ping and you get a 4.0 block hit, that will set off, but if you have 245 ping and you get a 4.0 block hit, it wont set off

(Highest)
Faithful-3.4
MMC-3.3
Zonix-3.3
Badlion-3.5
Hypixel-3.6
Valux-3.4
Kohi.life-4.0

Limit to not get banned under any server is 3.3

==================================
4: Velocity
Horz: Limit is 90 (In terms of player noticing, not logs.)
Vert: 95 limit (Same as above)

you can go lower you want(higher ping, 100-200)

Vertical is up and down

Horzintal and back and forth keep in mind
5: WTAP

I don't use this module usually and never really looked into it. but iv never got banned using it. wtap settings are also personal preference, since if you have 12 ping, it should be timed

Note: This should help you.

1000ms-1 second delay- you can do the math lower

KhwPp

Social Credit
I'd say max limit on most servers is 3.4, never been banned, but note I always use 3.0 - 3.4

return

Social Credit
Here are the some things you should know before cheating, and not be like ziblacking and shit.

1: Autoclicker, Always I mean ALWAYS. Use a 5-6 Difference apart for Mini and Max. For example (don't use these make some that fit you.) 7-12 8-14 9-15 9-14 12-17(Its gonna spam every admin in the server)
======================================================

2: AimAssist, AA is personal preference, so make Settings that will help you, not hard to spend time testing AA Settings, they don't set off logs or have any punishment to using them.
===================================================
3: Reach, Make sure to know the limit of the servers Reach(Ban Wise) For instance

Note: if you higher then 135 ping you can go a little higher like 1-2 higher because of how high your ping is, I'm going with Manthe word that Reach checks are usually based off Ping hits. for instance if you have 43 ping and you get a 4.0 block hit, that will set off, but if you have 245 ping and you get a 4.0 block hit, it wont set off

(Highest)
Faithful-3.4
MMC-3.3
Zonix-3.3
Badlion-3.5
Hypixel-3.6
Valux-3.4
Kohi.life-4.0

Limit to not get banned under any server is 3.3

4: Velocity
Horz: Limit is 90 (In terms of player noticing, not logs.)
Vert: 95 limit (Same as above)

you can go lower you want(higher ping, 100-200)

Vertical is up and down

Horzintal and back and forth keep in mind
5: WTAP

I don't use this module usually and never really looked into it. but iv never got banned using it. wtap settings are also personal preference, since if you have 12 ping, it should be timed

Note: This should help you.

1000ms-1 second delay- you can do the math lower
You're saying never use 8-14 Autoclicker? What shall I use then? Manthe told me the Autoclicker is undetectable on every anti-cheat.

return

Social Credit
He knows what he’s talking about.
30 though? That is a lot. Imagine if Ryan exposed people for AimAssist we'd all be fucked

Also I'm hoping no one magically gets Ryan to expose people or Screenshare

return

Social Credit
Get reachdisplaymod and tell me how many times you've gotten at least 3.1 or above in 5 fights.

Been there, done that. 2014-16

I don't like or care for anyone in this community enough to be doing that shit, nor would I even bother.

Switched completely to 1.8

Frozenorb isn't the same, Velt and arcane are shit.

MMC im not doing I don't care how much they pay me. Unless I get to slap the ligetal fuck out of half the gay staff members irl I'll do it.

Zonix I don't give a shit about salvific or whoever the hell is running it

Faithful is shit, ran by shit, funded by shit, and was always shit

Any other server besides the ones listed above isn't worth my time at ALL
Do you think you could find enough evidence to ban someone for Vape Lite or no? (If they use your .bat, etc.

Also, how comes you don't need to rename? Do you remove it from pcaclient completely?

KhwPp

Social Credit
If you're not a W+S spammer you'll never feel a 3.1 or 3.2 reach hit.

Ocureal

Social Credit
You're saying never use 8-14 Autoclicker? What shall I use then? Manthe told me the Autoclicker is undetectable on every anti-cheat.
No no no. 12-17 will. the other settings wont, I was only saying that for 12-17