Timer

Sparkish

Social Credit
What is timer and how it works?
It is detectable?
Im new at this and i want to learn
Vape is a ghost client made for giving you a "slight advantage" = 0 bans if you do it right.
It does not require the highest IQ to think off what an anticheat/staff would be able to see.

Use stuff like, Aimassist
Reach, but dont be one of those "Why did i get banned? my settings is Reach 3.4-3.8" so plz dont :)

veincheese

Social Credit
Vape is a ghost client made for giving you a "slight advantage" = 0 bans if you do it right.
It does not require the highest IQ to think off what an anticheat/staff would be able to see.

Use stuff like, Aimassist
Reach, but dont be one of those "Why did i get banned? my settings is Reach 3.4-3.8" so plz dont :)
Except that I've been using 3.6 - 3.8 reach on my main since forever on Hypixel, zero bans. I even toggle .5 hitboxes whenever I'm low or whenever I get comboed in order to break the combo. Zero bans.
You must be really stupid to get banned on that server.

buyspook

Social Credit
Except that I've been using 3.6 - 3.8 reach on my main since forever on Hypixel, zero bans. I even toggle .5 hitboxes whenever I'm low or whenever I get comboed in order to break the combo. Zero bans.
You must be really stupid to get banned on that server.
Did you just compared Hypixel’s anti-cheat against HCF server’s anti-cheat? Obviously you won’t get banned with 3.4-3.8 for your reach on Hypixel. Go on minemen club and use those settings and you’ll get tossed by the anti-cheat easily.