The Pit Hypixel

theking34pro

Social Credit
any good closet cheating configs for the pit that will significantly boost my streaking/kills but also making me completely undetectable and not subject to any ban?

FearSpake

Social Credit
go middle of the pit with 6.9 aim assist horizontal speed and 4.20 vertical speed, 180 angle, aim while on target, autoclicker on 8.2-12.8 extra+ randomness, antibot, i keep my hit select on 33% [active] but you can use 69% without a ban if you want. pit is less about the cheats and more about the items. for example i can be legit and kill a bhopper if i have items that counter it like critically funny retro gravity pants or good pero pants with a billionaire sword. I am a high prestige cheater but i only closet because theres no need for anything more in the pit.

Last edited:

Ducc

Social Credit
go middle of the pit with 6.9 aim assist horizontal speed and 4.20 vertical speed, 180 angle, aim while on target, autoclicker on 8.2-12.8 extra+ randomness, antibot, i keep my hit select on 33% [active] but you can use 69% without a ban if you want. pit is less about the cheats and more about the items. for example i can be legit and kill a bhopper if i have items that counter it like critically funny retro gravity pants or good pero pants with a billionaire sword. I am a high prestige cheater but i only closet because theres no need for anything more in the pit.
monkey