The Pit Hacking

Ferg

Social Credit
Anyone got any idea on how to boost my main? Since bhop is patched i ran out of ideas on how to boost my main on pit. If you guys have some blatant settings you want to share please do so :)

prestigeXX

Social Credit
I use:
Keepsprint
Killaura (3.9 reach, 90 angle, anticheat, switch, etc)
Noslowdown (limit to swords)
Antibot (advanced)
Velocity (horizontal = 65.9%, vertical = 100%, chance = 100%)

I also bind on and off name tags and always kept Fulbright on, but that’s personal preference.
If you have any questions, reply.

Ferg

Social Credit
I use:
Keepsprint
Killaura (3.9 reach, 90 angle, anticheat, switch, etc)
Noslowdown (limit to swords)
Antibot (advanced)
Velocity (horizontal = 65.9%, vertical = 100%, chance = 100%)

I also bind on and off name tags and always kept Fulbright on, but that’s personal preference.
If you have any questions, reply.
How much gold do u make before u get banned and do you go around killing nons or hunting bounties? Thanks :)

Rases

Social Credit
How much gold do u make before u get banned and do you go around killing nons or hunting bounties? Thanks :)
You don't get banned using these usually. I have no idea about noslowdown tho, I have never used it and I kinda feel it might be detectable (I don't really know)? Other than that, I have been using settings more blatant than these on my main for weeks in pit. But believe me, these settings isn't gonna boost you that much. You can always meet people more blatant than you in every lobby and high prestige people with mystics that terminates you with 3 hits. Sometimes these two come together. Also, the pit is full of bhop organizations that forces you to pay them for truce and high prestige people with a bhopper guarding them. So I would say you probably won't make much by hunting bounties

prestigeXX

Social Credit
My main has 1.1m from streaking with highlander. But, it is a high pres, so the results may not be the same as yours

Ferg

Social Credit
You don't get banned using these usually. I have no idea about noslowdown tho, I have never used it and I kinda feel it might be detectable (I don't really know)? Other than that, I have been using settings more blatant than these on my main for weeks in pit. But believe me, these settings isn't gonna boost you that much. You can always meet people more blatant than you in every lobby and high prestige people with mystics that terminates you with 3 hits. Sometimes these two come together. Also, the pit is full of bhop organizations that forces you to pay them for truce and high prestige people with a bhopper guarding them. So I would say you probably won't make much by hunting bounties
My main has 1.1m from streaking with highlander. But, it is a high pres, so the results may not be the same as yours
Ah okay thanks guys. I guess the community is just that bad.

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
your feeling is right.months ago i tested on v3 and found that noslowdown would lead to watchdog ban.

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
I was using it for around 2 months. Never got watchdog banned
lol.but i got watchdog ban.i had used my previous settings for nearly 3 months never got watchdog ban.then i enabled noslowdown and after a while i got watchdog ban when i was blockhitting somenoe.i tried on another account then also got watchdog ban.

Ferg

Social Credit
Should i get oq minebots or another client that can bypass bhop? or just not play the pit at all :/

KevinBear

Social Credit
Hey does misplace work on 1.8.9 forge? I don't care about Lunar BLC CB bla bla bla client I just use forge+Optifine and I just wanna make sure that uhhh when I spend 60$ there will be misplace for forge 1.8.9 in there.. Working.... Properly..... Stable.....Bypassive....Efficiently......Worth It... Vape - Like steriods for Minecraft