The Best Settings for Hypixel 2019!

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Well from asking so much I have to give no? Today I bring you some configurations that I tested for 2 years ago and I did not get there.

AutoClicker: CPS set to 10-13 if your ping is 150+.

Reach: 3.4-3.6 (Misplace if you record).

Velocity: V and H set to 90%.

WTap: Range set to 3.5, delay set to 90-120.

I clarify these configurations are not mine totally, they are modified from a YouTuber. I also ask that you please comment and leave your comments.

Credits to: xEdricTapz

NavaThePanda

Social Credit
Well from asking so much I have to give no? Today I bring you some configurations that I tested for 2 years ago and I did not get there.

AutoClicker: CPS set to 10-13 if your ping is 150+.

Reach: 3.4-3.6 (Misplace if you record).

Velocity: V and H set to 90%.

WTap: Range set to 3.5, delay set to 90-120.

I clarify these configurations are not mine totally, they are modified from a YouTuber. I also ask that you please comment and leave your comments.

Credits to: xEdricTapz
I wouldn't advise having Misplace reach as that got me banned also ALWAYS keep Vertical (v) on 100% and horizontal on 95 to 97% with a 87 to 90% chance, I wouldn't use w tap because its awful and the reset seems to be fine

minecraft_vaper

Social Credit
I wouldn't advise having Misplace reach as that got me banned also ALWAYS keep Vertical (v) on 100% and horizontal on 95 to 97% with a 87 to 90% chance, I wouldn't use w tap because its awful and the reset seems to be fine
lol this is for hypixel... i often use 5 block and 30 % kb on alts and i havent been banned once

poli

Social Credit
not even close to the best settings
This is what i used to use...
Reach - 5.5-6.0
Autoclicker - 14
Velocity - both 20%
timer - 1.07
Keepsprint
FastPlace
Hitboxes - 0.61
I was using this on my main
I am not banned btw

fatduck

Social Credit
Reach - 5.5-6.0
Autoclicker - 14
Velocity - both 20%
timer - 1.07
Keepsprint
FastPlace
Hitboxes - 0.61
I am not banned btw
have you used those timer settings recently and which bypasses

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Reach - 5.5-6.0
Autoclicker - 14
Velocity - both 20%
timer - 1.07
Keepsprint
FastPlace
Hitboxes - 0.61
I am not banned btw
Too blatant. You will get banned pretty fast if someone records, or even if just a mod spectates you for a bit. Wouldn't risk it on a main account. Also I thought Timer didn't bypass watchdog anymore. When's the last time you used it?

poli

Social Credit
Too blatant. You will get banned pretty fast if someone records, or even if just a mod spectates you for a bit. Wouldn't risk it on a main account. Also I thought Timer didn't bypass watchdog anymore. When's the last time you used it?

Yesterday -.-, ive been cheating since february 2018. If you want to know timer on low settings bypasses. 1.07 is the max i think. I use it all the time

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Yesterday -.-, ive been cheating since february 2018. If you want to know timer on low settings bypasses. 1.07 is the max i think. I use it all the time
Interesting.. I'm gonna try it on my alt later. I still wouldn't recommend your settings for anyone who plays on their main tho, because even if watchdog is shit, there's still a risk of getting banned by staff especially when everyone can easily notice how blatant you are.

With 20% velocity you don't even take normal KB from rods/snowballs, so it's painfully obvious for anyone who's been playing for a while. Not to mention the keepsprint, 0.60 hitbox, and 4+ block reach.. jeez

poli

Social Credit
That can't be called the best settings lol
Reach: Your reach won't go any higher than 5.1 blocks maximum
Autoclicker: 14 cps aren't making a difference to 8 cps
Velocity: If you want to look 'unlegit' you can also just put it on 0% each, because 20% are obvious as hell LOL
Timer: That timer speed barely (like 0,0001%) makes a difference to the normal game speed, so I don't quite get why you use that
FastPlace: Also 'unlegit' as hell, because nobody can place ~5 blocks within like half a second, and that's exactly what it does
Hitboxes: Pretty easy to detect and to get recognized by everyone you fight with that

Your settings are bad if they're supposed to be for closet cheating.
Watchdog cant detect vapes hitboxes even when its 1.0
Timer is low cuz it got patched
Reach can go up to 6 when u combo players