TAY-K HCF REMIX

Stealth

Social Credit
Tayk beat the fuck out of an old white man for money, and then proceeded to knock him out unconscious for no reason
Skip-Pepe-600x800.jpg

Plus he has a CAPITAL MURDER charge in TEXAS being tried as an adult

And you're getting mad over a fucking harmless minecraft parody that had almost nothing to do with Tayk except for the instrumental? Talking about "mocking" this nigga will probably either die in jail or get a firing squad/lethal injection. Go bitch about that rofl
True.

Vengeful

Social Credit
Tayk beat the fuck out of an old white man for money, and then proceeded to knock him out unconscious for no reason
Skip-Pepe-600x800.jpg

Plus he has a CAPITAL MURDER charge in TEXAS being tried as an adult

And you're getting mad over a fucking harmless minecraft parody that had almost nothing to do with Tayk except for the instrumental? Talking about "mocking" this nigga will probably either die in jail or get a firing squad/lethal injection. Go bitch about that rofl
I totally get where you're coming from but I was not clear in my post. I meant to say that he is disrespecting the song 'THE RACE'. I know he did all those things but that doesn't mean that the song is bad. There are a bunch of rappers that did some bad shit but people still listen to them. But for this guy to include Minecraft on that song with some cringy ass lyrics nah.

Vengeful

Social Credit
How the hell can you "disrespect" a damn song? You're on some shit

Like I said, this shitty parody is harmless. And half of these rappers are fake as FUCK that's why the race is so popular since Tayk actually did what he was rapping about.
I know. That's why it blew up. If you had a song that you liked a lot and someone is going to put minecraft lyrics on it. To me that is just a no. It's cool if you don't find it that way but that's how I see it.

Fail

Social Credit
I know. That's why it blew up. If you had a song that you liked a lot and someone is going to put minecraft lyrics on it. To me that is just a no. It's cool if you don't find it that way but that's how I see it.
this is a song for the minecraft community, not the whole world you fucking retard lol

also why are you mad I got to #3 global nodebuff on badlion in 2 days? hahah u fucking virgin neck yourself

KhwPp

Social Credit
this is a song for the minecraft community, not the whole world you fucking retard lol

also why are you mad I got to #3 global nodebuff on badlion in 2 days? hahah u fucking virgin neck yourself
So basically you aren't a virgin because you got to #3 global nofebuff on minecraft. Yes of course you're pathetic.
That's the fucking least you can do if you're cheating ffs.

Fail

Social Credit
So basically you aren't a virgin because you got to #3 global nofebuff on minecraft. Yes of course you're pathetic.
That's the fucking least you can do if you're cheating ffs.

but I got semi known from getting on leaderboards from cheating lol u suck

KhwPp

Social Credit
but I got semi known from getting on leaderboards from cheating lol u suck
It's like Manthe should add some verification thing when buying Vape so no mentally-disabled or 11 y/o kids buy and come to this site ever.

KhwPp

Social Credit
You think he gives a fuck? He makes the most money off them. He has kids paying for 1000+ days in their vape lite subscription like the game will last that long.
Bussines stuff, you're right.