Targets / Enemies / focus list and searcher

UnknownHacker

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
Vape edition (Vape v4)

Suggestion Description: A module which you type player names into (like friends) but instead of ignoring them it deliberately targets them. Like most dangerous in KA but specifically aiming for them from the offset. Also searches lobbies and games for players on this list so you know if they are there to target them. Preferably this module would also attack other players to prevent user being killed by someone else but will overall mainly focus upon listed players.

Video Reference (Not required):

Last edited:

Samson

Social Credit
I don't really see the point in this, could you explain what this would be used for?

UnknownHacker

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
I don't really see the point in this, could you explain what this would be used for?
For instance, in a bedwars game when you come across a team with a couple of good players who use other teammates as human shields you can use this feature to specifically lock onto them straight away. Could be used to kit pvp, larger team games and all vs all to kill people who you don't like or keep killing you where it is difficult to focus on these people due to the sheer number of players.
The point of the searcher for lobbies could also be used to tell you if there are good players there you don't want to fight (like in a skywars lobby) you can just leave - these players I'm expecting would be added manually by each user, not expecting vape to put together a list lol because that would be pointless (just wanted to make that clear that I don't expect that).
I mean it seemed a good idea to me I know I would defiantly use it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

ADirtyCheaterLOL

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Vape edition (Vape v4)

Suggestion Description: A module which you type player names into (like friends) but instead of ignoring them it deliberately targets them. Like most dangerous in KA but specifically aiming for them from the offset. Also searches lobbies and games for players on this list so you know if they are there to target them. Preferably this module would also attack other players to prevent user being killed by someone else but will overall mainly focus upon listed players.

Video Reference (Not required):
sounds like a pain in the ass to implement but would be nice I suppose +1.