Superknockback

Akuma

Social Credit
I have seen in some clients a feature that allows you to increase the repulsion of players. This is almost imperceptible, but it gives a great advantage. The function is not often found, I found it in "LB b73". In my opinion, this would come in handy in a ghost client.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I have seen in some clients a feature that allows you to increase the repulsion of players. This is almost imperceptible, but it gives a great advantage. The function is not often found, I found it in "LB b73". In my opinion, this would come in handy in a ghost client.
Sounds like this would send some weird stuff to the server. You can already do this undetectably by using the WTap module.

Akuma

Social Credit
Sounds like this would send some weird stuff to the server. You can already do this undetectably by using the WTap module.
Many modules send detectable packets, this is normal and depends on the anti-cheat. Wtap doesn't work well, it's easier to press w by timings yourself.. But you're right about something.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I’m assuming you saw this on a utility client that’s geared toward 1.9+? If so most of those modules will not work with any modern ac checks.

ka123ka123

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '19
This is a blatant module, which is usually detected by anti-cheats, and superknockback is very easy to be anti-cheat ban when I play ChineseServer"HuaYuTing"(花雨庭)

Killbot

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
manthe stated he isnt interested in making blatant modules like this

Akuma

Social Credit
Many write that it will be easy to detect. But it doesn't bother anyone that the vape is hybrid and it has a lot of egregious functions that any AC detects. So this is not an argument at all. And Wtap is not an alternative, because it's just shit.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Many write that it will be easy to detect. But it doesn't bother anyone that the vape is hybrid and it has a lot of egregious functions that any AC detects. So this is not an argument at all. And Wtap is not an alternative, because it's just shit.
already stated theyre not interested in creating blatant modules anymore.