[SUGGESTION] IN-GAME VAPE USER DETECTION

M7H.GG

Social Credit
A feature to Know that the Users in your game are using vape like you, only you with vape will be able to see this, and it should also be able to detect what their Profiles are to Help track what they are using, Give me feedback

+ Compatible with Vape Lite and vape lite users will also be able to track other players using vape lite and v4 like how v4 will be able to do

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
A feature to Know that the Users in your game are using vape like you, only you with vape will be able to see this, and it should also be able to detect what their Profiles are to Help track what they are using, Give me feedback

+ Compatible with Vape Lite and vape lite users will also be able to track other players using vape lite and v4 like how v4 will be able to do
I can be moderator and i'll inject to see who is using vape.
So no, manthe won't add this.

Efbiai99

Social Credit

WTF NO

Poggers

Social Credit
if he added this mabey it would be like you would have to have add it for a year of something idk but proboply not