Suggestion Clicksounds

Samy

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
This could make go way more popular cause some people that closet cheat just buy dope or other random asf clickers with sounds and that kinda making vape loose like 10 dollars 10 - 25 for every time someone does that and could vape and manthe earn more money more people would buy vape v4 they should make like costume personalization like G PRO or costume settings like costume for jitter and costume for butterfly like presets jitter 12 - 16 and butterfly 15 - 21 and presets with clicksounds like model o , g pro ect and i could also provide clicksounds and someone else can and i think it would make vape more $$$ and people buying it more

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
This could make go way more popular cause some people that closet cheat just buy dope or other random asf clickers with sounds and that kinda making vape loose like 10 dollars 10 - 25 for every time someone does that and could vape and manthe earn more money more people would buy vape v4 they should make like costume personalization like G PRO or costume settings like costume for jitter and costume for butterfly like presets jitter 12 - 16 and butterfly 15 - 21 and presets with clicksounds like model o , g pro ect and i could also provide clicksounds and someone else can and i think it would make vape more $$$ and people buying it more
Click sounds are kinda useless and hard to make.