Suggestion about Legit Scaffold

Mathias

Social Credit
You can choose to implement any of those or not, this is just a simple list of things i think some players which use vape for hypixel especially bedwars would enjoy.
1. Add different methods for example there is a method called "Eagle" which is supposedly is the fastest speed bridging method it's supposed to shift after placing 2 blocks or so i've heard.
2. Make it faster in general like reduce the shift & unshift time or make sliders for it like speed for shift time.
3. Add more options to it like shift while jumping so you can bridge upwards and you don't fall etc.
I just feel like it needs some more attention for the closet cheaters who decide to use vape on bedwars a.k.a bedwars mains that's all.
Since bridging is the main thing in this game mode.

Vape man

Social Credit
You can choose to implement any of those or not, this is just a simple list of things i think some players which use vape for hypixel especially bedwars would enjoy.
1. Add different methods for example there is a method called "Eagle" which is supposedly is the fastest speed bridging method it's supposed to shift after placing 2 blocks or so i've heard.
2. Make it faster in general like reduce the shift & unshift time or make sliders for it like speed for shift time.
3. Add more options to it like shift while jumping so you can bridge upwards and you don't fall etc.
I just feel like it needs some more attention for the closet cheaters who decide to use vape on bedwars a.k.a bedwars mains that's all.
sounds like it would take some effort but a great idea.

winstonwlau

Social Credit

1) sounds super difficult to code but would be dope
2) +1, speedbridging with legit scaffold looks blatant
3) i think it'd be easier if you just practiced this with legit scaffold. i spent 10 minutes in a singleplayer world and learned how to time my sneaking to bridge diagonally up without letting go of back and jump.

bensonhung

Social Credit
1) sounds super difficult to code but would be dope
2) +1, speedbridging with legit scaffold looks blatant
3) i think it'd be easier if you just practiced this with legit scaffold. i spent 10 minutes in a singleplayer world and learned how to time my sneaking to bridge diagonally up without letting go of back and jump.
how legit scaffold likes blatent?

woahvicky

Social Credit
there is a god bridge method that shifts every 8 blocks

BegoneThot

Social Credit

Use Safewalk to do this type of bridging.

cook

Social Credit
1. Would probably be hard, but sure
2 & 3. In essence, Legit scaffold works by Vape detecting the position of your player model. When it reaches the edge of a block (your X/Z axis gets to ~.300), it makes you shift and wait until you either walk back or a block appears at the direction you are trying to bridge in (most likely via placing it). Reducing or slowing shift time makes no sense, as by default with no configuration for it, it is as fast as it can be. What could work is for the module to make you shift a bit before the edge - for example, your character gets to ~.250/275 and you shift a bit before you reach the side of the block. A delay on when it should unshift after a block appears could also be implemented.

Also for things like staircasing, you should honestly train. Legit scaffold is supposed to be an assistance for bridging, not a full on bot.

Last edited: