Strafe settings

tinyfps2000

Social Credit
I read a few comments on a popular thread here about using the Strafe module with a negative value. I tested it out and basically it just pulls you closer to an enemy. I find it really fun to play with as I can play really aggressive with it, however, is it detectable on hypixel? The settings I saw recommended was no lower than -1, I have it set to -.15. I am just not sure if this is a thing that hypixel can detect or not, or if I should not bother using it on my main. Thanks

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I read a few comments on a popular thread here about using the Strafe module with a negative value. I tested it out and basically it just pulls you closer to an enemy. I find it really fun to play with as I can play really aggressive with it, however, is it detectable on hypixel? The settings I saw recommended was no lower than -1, I have it set to -.15. I am just not sure if this is a thing that hypixel can detect or not, or if I should not bother using it on my main. Thanks
It is detectable but i've used it fine on Hypixel so I don't think it bans on there (on alts) but it might get you staff banned idk.