Some questions about updating IP

UessiU

Social Credit
请帮帮我!我在中国,需要打开VPN才能访问VAPE官方网站,所以我在帐户页面上拥有的IP是VPN提供的IP而不是我的本地IP,所以我需要打开VPN才能成功注入而不获得IPBAN吗?如果我不打开VPN并直接注入,IP会改变,我会被禁止吗?请告诉我!

UessiU

Social Credit
没有vpn,我不认为你能够做到的几率,所以我认为除非你找到一种方法离开中国,到另一个允许它的国家,这似乎是不可能的中国法律
所以现在我在中国开了一个VPN,打开VAPE网站更新IP,也打开注射时也打开VPN。

UessiU

Social Credit
就像我说的,你最好的选择是搬出这个国家,因为中国不允许
I have used the contact function in the official website, waiting for a reply, but I opened the VPN IP are certain values, so generally will not change I found that only after injecting once in the official account interface will show that my IP is not the latest need to update me, usually I am injected after updating the IP, if not injected, use my VPN to enter the official website IP is not changed.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
I have used the contact function in the official website, waiting for a reply, but I opened the VPN IP are certain values, so generally will not change I found that only after injecting once in the official account interface will show that my IP is not the latest need to update me, usually I am injected after updating the IP, if not injected, use my VPN to enter the official website IP is not changed.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
idk man unless you move out the country i dont see a way you wont get banned while still being able to use vape

da_sha_bi

Social Credit
请帮帮我!我在中国,需要打开VPN才能访问VAPE官方网站,所以我在帐户页面上拥有的IP是VPN提供的IP而不是我的本地IP,所以我需要打开VPN才能成功注入而不获得IPBAN吗?如果我不打开VPN并直接注入,IP会改变,我会被禁止吗?请告诉我!
啊这