some additions to some modules (dont take it seriously just an opinion)

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
note: if you tell me to kms before even fully reading this well back at you faggot

1. combo assist in autoclicker but for v4 as well like why is combo assist autoclicker in vape lite but not v4? makes kinda no sense unless its in a diff option like me being retarded again

2. bots (like for duels / baritone)
as v4 is a hybrid client, (and yes im aware the blatant module dev left the team) it should at least take this into consideration as most clients nowadays can make hypixel duels (especially sumo) sorta impossible to win as theres modules like fences and bots like duelsessentials and dodge programs like lilith (which i use).

3. possibly update tooltips because with some modules they dont appear
im not sure why this hasnt been updated fully just yet but it probably should be for new comers to vape

4. add goddamn fucking disablers to vape v4 at some point or at least in the next client manthe jesus ik the blatant module devs left but cant you like hire some devs from like idk, rise? or something at least

5. a messaging system simmilar to luquidbounce (and yes im aware the friends menu exists but imo does anyone even use that shit?)
also simmilar to lunars design possibly including if you right click someone you have a feature called join server and yk what that does already so no need to explain it

anyway this is just my opinion, so read the fucking top first before commenting thanks

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
1. I don’t see why not.

2. 99% of people use it for ghost modules, most people would be better off buying a bot elsewhere for like $10.

3. agree

4. at the rate updates occur this wouldn’t make sense, they get patched in like a few days and then no updates for few months.

Hiring someone would be cool but don’t forget it’s business, rise are competitors of V4, they likely would rather keep the bypass secrets to themselves.

5. No lol, I don’t even need to explain why.

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
1. I don’t see why not.

2. 99% of people use it for ghost modules, most people would be better off buying a bot elsewhere for like $10.

3. agree

4. at the rate updates occur this wouldn’t make sense, they get patched in like a few days and then no updates for few months.

Hiring someone would be cool but don’t forget it’s business, rise are competitors of V4, they likely would rather keep the bypass secrets to themselves.

5. No lol, I don’t even need to explain why.
1. fair enough on 5 as you already described why but meh
2. only problem (well 2 or more): 1. quite alot of people dont want to use forge as it takes a million braincells for the majority to just install it let alone use it in general. as its pretty like how can i put this, like as if a painter just scribbled on the mona lisa, and also including some people cant even use forge as it will crash and those bots are literally only available on forge and nothing else
3. +1
4. i guess its quite logical as vape literally gets little to no updates nowadays but still i think it would be a nice option if manthe fucking listens for once

edit: by scribbled on the mona lisa, i mean the gui and everything is pretty like randomly put in alot of unnecessary places if youre new to forge