Sniping Config (BLATANT HYPIXEL) (WILL UPDATE)

Working?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Glock

Social Credit
Modules that benefit aura:
Keepsprint
Sprint

NoSlowdown (WILL FLAG FASTER THAN KEEPSPRINT, RECOMMEND KEEPSPRINT)

Aura Settings (BLATANT SWITCH):
Attacks Per Second: 8-10 (DO NOT RECOMMEND GOING ABOVE 10 APS)
Target: NONE
Switch Delay: 400
(If using multi-target set to whatever)
Swing Range: 4.3
Attack Range: 4.3
Max Angle: 360
Max Targets: 1
(If using multiple targets set swing delay to how fast you want them to switch targets)
Target Mode: Whichever (I recommend Distance/Health)
Aim Mode: Silent/Lock
Autoblock: Whichever you prefer.
Disable On Death/Mouse Down: Whatever
GUI Check: ON
No Swing: OFF
Limit to items: I suggest sword

Keepsprint:
Makes it so if you have autoblock you do not get slowed down. AKA faster attacks.

Velocity:
Horizontal: 0
Vertical: 0 (IF YOU ARE SNIPING 0 RECOMMENDED IF NOT PUT 100.)
Chance: 100%

Rightclicker:
14-18 CPS
Extra Random

Sprint

Bridging:

Safewalk - Check Direction
Scaffold (LEGIT) - Delay: 0->0

ESP:
Whatever ESP settings you want.

Quality Of Life Modules:
Trajectories

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Keepsprint makes it so you don't slow down when hitting an entity, not the same as noslow. Do NOT use the noslowdown module on Hypixel it will ban if you jump im pretty sure.

There is a built in no slow in autoblock if you use killaura, it doesn't ban but it also won't work unless you take damage (as this disables the noslow checks), you can hold right click manually for autoblock effect if you want autoblock without lagging back sometimes.

You can use keepsprint however much you want, it doesn't anticheat ban.

Glock

Social Credit
Keepsprint makes it so you don't slow down when hitting an entity, not the same as noslow. Do NOT use the noslowdown module on Hypixel it will ban if you jump im pretty sure.

There is a built in no slow in autoblock if you use killaura, it doesn't ban but it also won't work unless you take damage (as this disables the noslow checks), you can hold right click manually for autoblock effect if you want autoblock without lagging back sometimes.

You can use keepsprint however much you want, it doesn't anticheat ban.
I said it was not the same, will flag faster if you use it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
but yeah ig also if you are sniping use like astolfo or novoline not vape or anything else
As long as you can autoblock vape works pretty well for sniping. It works even better as an anti sniper if you are willing to take the risk of toggling autoblock on your main in order to save ws or whatever.

realhypixel

Social Credit
im making the point vape is not good for sniping
vape does not even have a sprint scaffold bypass
vape autoblock flags sometimes
vape criticals bans
vape fly silents and does not move
vape longjump does not work
vape speed bans on all settings

you want to know what client has all of the above
novoline
its just not good the only bypass it has is autoblock which every client has if you can hold right click
This is vape forums I am obviously going to make configs for vape lol? This isn't forums dedicated to astolfo or novoline.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
vape criticals bans
its just not good the only bypass it has is autoblock which every client has if you can hold right click
Its alright for now. I have done a lot of sniping using my blatant config, scaffold "bypassed" not long ago (with sprint, somehow LOL) along with tower not infinite though.

Autoblock works fine but the built in no slow lags you back if you haven't taken damage.

realhypixel

Social Credit
Its alright for now. I have done a lot of sniping using my blatant config, scaffold "bypassed" not long ago (with sprint, somehow LOL) along with tower not infinite though.

Autoblock works fine but the built in no slow lags you back if you haven't taken damage.
i edited the post, but sprint scaffold bypasses jhow

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
vape criticals bans
vape fly silents and does not move
vape longjump does not work
vape speed bans on all settings

you want to know what client has all of the above
novoline
Since when blatantly cheating is essential when you're snipping someone? And nobody cares about blatant features, people just want a client that they can use to be undetectable on servers.

realhypixel

Social Credit
Since when blatantly cheating is essential when you're snipping someone? And nobody cares about blatant features, people just want a client that they can use to be undetectable on servers.
people who are streaking usually have something like vape and are more experienced than the sniper, clients like novo have more features that can let you still beat them

Glock

Social Credit
people who are streaking usually have something like vape and are more experienced than the sniper, clients like novo have more features that can let you still beat them
I queued a 4 party on astoflo while streaking we had a 200 ws 500 ws <- (Azabeamedducky) 30 ws and a 470 ws my entire party except one was on vape and we destroyed the other team. other clients may have more customization and bypasses but vape is still very good.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I have beaten blatant cheaters many times using vape both on alts and my main. The vape aura is insane but if your opponent got stuff like criticals it obviously makes it much harder.

Rare to find nowadays but if you find a sweat with good gamesense and vape aura it is very hard to beat them regardless of which client you use.