Small MantheClicker Addition (Break Blocks)

Coaxium

Social Credit
I'm suggesting that there should be a "break blocks" option because I tend to find myself using it with offline Lunar Client and PvPLounge a lot and for skywars it would be very useful to not have to turn it on and off all the time. It just seems like a simple thing you could add to make our lives easier who use this clicker every day.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I'm suggesting that there should be a "break blocks" option because I tend to find myself using it with offline Lunar Client and PvPLounge a lot and for skywars it would be very useful to not have to turn it on and off all the time. It just seems like a simple thing you could add to make our lives easier who use this clicker every day.
This is impossible to a "Break blocks" option on MantheClicker. It's an external autoclicker so mantheclicker isn't injected in the game when you use it.

Social Credit
This is impossible to a "Break blocks" option on MantheClicker. It's an external autoclicker so mantheclicker isn't injected in the game when you use it.
for the love of god, its not impossible.

simple pixel changes AROUDN the MIDDLE can auto stop the autoclicker. (this will just make it so u can mine blocks when ur stopped)