Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
add an autoblock mode that works like autoblocking with normal ka
add a way to disable raytracing

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
A way to disable raytracing would be really nice (so you can hit through blocks etc, and killaura would be more responsive).

For the blocking, I guess it could work like normal aura if "blockhit" is disabled but its not really necessary to change this.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
it would be nice if both modes had the option to use the autoblock and the block hit

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
it would be nice if both modes had the option to use the autoblock and the block hit
If they add an option to disable raytracing and potentially making it so you don't unblock when holding right click (if blockhit is off) it wouldn't really be needed, normal aura is good as it is too its not really meant to "bypass" anything its just a regular killaura.

I would like to see silent aura having an option for raytracing though, as I said. That would be really useful.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
btw i meant "autoblocking with normal ka" because blatant ka's autoblock flags almost every anticheat but holding right click with normal ka doesnt flag on a lot of anticheats

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
btw i meant "autoblocking with normal ka" because blatant ka's autoblock flags almost every anticheat but holding right click with normal ka doesnt flag on a lot of anticheats
They should also make an ''utilize exploits'' option for blatant killaura.

Reactions: kms
VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
If they add an option to disable raytracing and potentially making it so you don't unblock when holding right click (if blockhit is off) it wouldn't really be needed, normal aura is good as it is too its not really meant to "bypass" anything its just a regular killaura.

I would like to see silent aura having an option for raytracing though, as I said. That would be really useful.
Is it normal auras autoblock unblocking that makes it have hitreg issues? Also it would be nice to have a blockhit mode for mode normal for pit players (like me) and just incase they fully fix normal mode autoblock.