SETTINGS FOR UHC blatant

VapeV4 VapeLite

9999A

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
You can use my ka config for that (the one with normal aura + aimassist) check my signature. Its pretty much the one statwiped used so it should be fine in uhc.
Should I still use the aa with normal aura if I dont wanna autoblock? Or should i use ur slient ka settings for uhc instead.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Should I still use the aa with normal aura if I dont wanna autoblock? Or should i use ur slient ka settings for uhc instead.
I think silent aura would be fine for uhc too but I haven't tried it in uhc so I can't guarantee to 100%, don't use on main. Also use blockhit in silent aura if you don't want to autoblock, this will reduce some of your damage taken as well.

VapeV4 VapeLite

9999A

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
I think silent aura would be fine for uhc too but I haven't tried it in uhc so I can't guarantee to 100%, don't use on main. Also use blockhit in silent aura if you don't want to autoblock, this will reduce some of your damage taken as well.
yeah ok ty

VapeV4 VapeLite

9999A

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
You can use my ka config for that (the one with normal aura + aimassist) check my signature. Its pretty much the one statwiped used so it should be fine in uhc.
Also what attack range do u recommend in silent ka for lasting longer on hypixel