Settings for Hypixel 40-60ms (never over 70)

Gorsh

Social Credit
Hi, I'm looking for some super safe settings for Vape Lite. Like super super safe settings. As the title says, I get around 40-60ms but it's usually more of 40-50ish range. Never over 70ms.

Currently, I'm using these settings, but I still get called out/hackusated quite a bit. I don't know if they're just salty or if I actually look that blatant.

Autoclicker
7-15 CPS
- Break blocks
- Extra randomization
Aim assist
Clickaim
Horizontal speed - 50
Range - 3.5
Max angle - 30
Reach
Only while sprinting
3.3-3.4
Velocity
Only while facing target
Horizontal - 90
Vertical - 100
Chance - 90

Last edited:

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
If you're talking about SUPER safe than the only thing you can change is your reach.
3.0-3.3
BTW you'll get called out even for not cheating, its hypixel man.

Gorsh

Social Credit
I think I'm gonna keep everything as is but turn down the reach as you suggested. Thanks dude :)

Also, what's the correlation between your settings -> ping? Is it like, if you have higher ping you can get away with a bit more blatant settings cos you're laggier?

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
I think I'm gonna keep everything as is but turn down the reach as you suggested. Thanks dude :)

Also, what's the correlation between your settings -> ping? Is it like, if you have higher ping you can get away with a bit more blatant settings cos you're laggier?

I'm not a expert on this but here's the jist of it:

If you're less laggy, that is you have low ping (20-50), you send faster packets to the server since it updates more frequently. Sending faster packets means you're giving the server MORE INFORMATION on what you're client is doing (which in this scenario, you're reaching). You're client is then more likely to get flagged by the server anticheat since its more CERTAIN on what you're doing. This is the same reasoning behind why people with low ping tend to get better hits, the server receives attack packets slightly faster than someone with high ping.

Social Credit
What???
These settings seem way to legit.
Use these.
Reach: 3.4 - 3.6 or 3.3 - 3.6
Autoclicker: 10 - 13(break blocks,inventory fill)
Hitboxes(optional): 0.2 is very legit and strong, maybe of it's too obvious you can use 0.15
If you want to increase reach above 3.6 you need 80+ ping
So i recommend ping spoofing if you can

Gorsh

Social Credit
Thanks for the help ExcuseMe, super helpful stuff :)

And Memerlegend2111, that's what I thought too since the way I fought with those settings (reach @ 3.3-3.4) was pretty comparable to how I can fight without cheats. I don't have hitboxes since I'm using Vape Lite
I don't know how to ping spoof and I'm also not familiar with how it works, but I can never play properly whenever I have 80ish ping. Unless ping spoofing doesn't interfere with what happens on your end but just sends the server packets more slowly (I don't know if I worded that properly)