Setting for Hypixel Megawalls.

Jigsaw

Social Credit
Returning back to hypixel Megawalls after 2 years. Just wondering what sort of settings can I run where I have an advantage but won't get banned. I'm talking either legit kill aura, reach, aim assist, fast place ect. If anyone has any settings or advice please.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Returning back to hypixel Megawalls after 2 years. Just wondering what sort of settings can I run where I have an advantage but won't get banned. I'm talking either legit kill aura, reach, aim assist, fast place ect. If anyone has any settings or advice please.
dont use legit KA or any KA,they'll get u staffed
aim assist don't go over 10,use click aim,dont use vertical/use vertical on low values
fastplace you can use,i doubt staff ban for fastplace but if u wanna stay very safe use rightclicker with 240 start delay and 0.24 place delay with any other settings. reach,if u have less than 100 ping dont use over 3.1,if u have 100-200 ping use 3.05-3.15 and if you have more than 200 ping you can use 3.1-3.2

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Just don't modify vertical velo (this is detected now so keep at 100), hitboxes are/have been detected (checks for it might be disabled rn but I don't suggest using hitboxes or killaura with no rotations).

As pogama said killaura will get you staffed but you can still use it, same with keepsprint (check my signature for config).

Jigsaw

Social Credit
dont use legit KA or any KA,they'll get u staffed
aim assist don't go over 10,use click aim,dont use vertical/use vertical on low values
fastplace you can use,i doubt staff ban for fastplace but if u wanna stay very safe use rightclicker with 240 start delay and 0.24 place delay with any other settings. reach,if u have less than 100 ping dont use over 3.1,if u have 100-200 ping use 3.05-3.15 and if you have more than 200 ping you can use 3.1-3.2
Should I use the config in ur bio?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
im not that expirienced at making configs,but yeah i think its very safe since i used it for around 6 months and im still not banned and i never got hackusated
i average 160 ping since i'm from serbia btw

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Ill just tell u what I use I have never been banned with it and there is a 99 percent change you wont get banned ever. These are my closet settings:

Autoclicker 9-14

Velocity 90h 100v 100 chance

Reach 3.0-3.1 90 chance

Aim Assist (just keep it on the slider and you can use anything)

Fastplace (you can use rightclicker as a alternative but fastplace is better and you wont get banned with it)

You can use any visual settings they are completely undetected (nametags, esp, chams, etc might be good for megawalls)

For megawalls if you need to toggle more blatant settings (keep these settings on a toggle) use:

Killara:
Mode-Silent
Attacks per second-9-14
Swing range-4.2
Attack range-3.5
Aim speed-90
Target mode-health (or whatever you want)
DONT USE AUTOCLICKER AND KILLAURA AT THE SAME TIME

Keepsprint

Velocity 80h 100v 100 chance

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Please don’t use ka on your main account lol
Did he say he was on his main account? I said if you NEED TO not sure go ahead use it a ton. IF YOU TOGGLE KILLAURA FOR A FUCKING SECOND YOU WONT BE BANNED HOLY SHIT. I GAVE THE DUDE CLOSET SETTINGS AND IF YOU NEED TO USE KA THEN HERE ARE SETTINGS IM NOT TELLING HIM DO DO ANYTHING.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Did he say he was on his main account? I said if you NEED TO not sure go ahead use it a ton. IF YOU TOGGLE KILLAURA FOR A FUCKING SECOND YOU WONT BE BANNED HOLY SHIT. I GAVE THE DUDE CLOSET SETTINGS AND IF YOU NEED TO USE KA THEN HERE ARE SETTINGS IM NOT TELLING HIM DO DO ANYTHING.
He said returning after 2 years, usually you don’t return on an alt account lol?

Toggling killaura for a few seconds will give watchdog the data so yes it actually can get you banned after time if they improve it. These comments of “toggling” things being some sort of genius safe method is extremely misleading and the reason why many inexperienced cheaters risk bans.

Just because it doesn’t ban doesn’t mean you should use it.

Jigsaw

Social Credit
He said returning after 2 years, usually you don’t return on an alt account lol?

Toggling killaura for a few seconds will give watchdog the data so yes it actually can get you banned after time if they improve it. These comments of “toggling” things being some sort of genius safe method is extremely misleading and the reason why many inexperienced cheaters risk bans.

Just because it doesn’t ban doesn’t mean you should use it.
I don't toggle KA but even when I use those closet cheats I still get my ass handed to me lmao?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I don't toggle KA but even when I use those closet cheats I still get my ass handed to me lmao?
Closet cheats won't carry you. You'll still need to be good/decent and even if you're the best player with closet cheats you'll still die, that's just something you have to accept (in other words don't make the mistake of toggling up/toggling blatant modules to get carried unless you're willing to take the risk).