servers with verus anticheat

processos

Social Credit
UniversoCraft (also Matrix on CTW, AAC4 I guess on SkyPit), they also have old NCP and a good fly check, they get daily 10k-13k players daily IP: mc.universocraft.com
OmegaCraft, they also use latest NCP (not on Practice PvP tho), they get daily 6k-10k players daily IP: omegacraft.cl, also there's an port you can use to bypass the tcp protection and join the server instantly
I know some other servers with sub 500 players that uses Verus, I can list these too if you want

Shitterdown

Social Credit
UniversoCraft (also Matrix on CTW, AAC4 I guess on SkyPit), they also have old NCP and a good fly check, they get daily 10k-13k players daily IP: mc.universocraft.com
OmegaCraft, they also use latest NCP (not on Practice PvP tho), they get daily 6k-10k players daily IP: omegacraft.cl, also there's an port you can use to bypass the tcp protection and join the server instantly
I know some other servers with sub 500 players that uses Verus, I can list these too if you want
yeah if you could list those too, im going for potpvp/kitpvp/practice servers

VapeV4

TryX

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
Do u have config for universocraft?