Select Target

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Version: v4

Description: A lot of clients these days have like the command client side such as .target (ign) and I think that vape should have that kind of addition cause when 1v1ing on gamemodes like pit or even skywars other people get in the way and like make the aim assist or silent aura lock onto them so im just wondering if a feature which keeps a target on someone could be added, maybe even a targeted tracer or nametag on certain people such as for pit hunting or bedwars sniping.

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Also maybe a friends/do-not-target feature, as some gamemodes or servers don't have color based teams, so you can just untarget your friend

+ Mid click friend in that case maybe

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Also maybe a friends/do-not-target feature, as some gamemodes or servers don't have color based teams, so you can just untarget your friend

Shit that’s a good one yeah for pit I always end up critting out my mate by accident, he doesn’t have vape so I can’t friend him unfortunately. A do not target would be excellent as well

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit

It's called the Friends section.

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
It's called the Friends section.
Not every one of my friends are paying 30 dollars for a hacked client 💀 and most dont even hack at all, also in pit if u makes a little alliance with someone you ain’t gonna ask them to add you on vape they gonna report that shit 💀

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Not every one of my friends are paying 30 dollars for a hacked client 💀 and most dont even hack at all, also in pit if u makes a little alliance with someone you ain’t gonna ask them to add you on vape they gonna report that shit 💀
There is something called "Minecraft friends" where you can add player username into a list to make moduels ignoring them. Vape friends are just here to share infos with others.

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
There is something called "Minecraft friends" where you can add player username into a list to make moduels ignoring them. Vape friends are just here to share infos with others.
Where the fuck is Minecraft friends and how does that make v4 ignore them?

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23

Description: A lot of clients these days have like the command client side such as .target (ign) and I think that vape should have that kind of addition cause when 1v1ing on gamemodes like pit or even skywars other people get in the way and like make the aim assist or silent aura lock onto them so im just wondering if a feature which keeps a target on someone could be added, maybe even a targeted tracer or nametag on certain people such as for pit hunting or bedwars sniping.
bro does not have omi mod

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit

you can middle click people to friend them

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
bro does not have omi mod
Dude all of the links are rats lol, do u have it lmfao I need to pay someone for a list cause I can’t keep looking at my groups fucking spreadsheet for permed people to hunt I need a people in my lobby checker

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Dude all of the links are rats lol, do u have it lmfao I need to pay someone for a list cause I can’t keep looking at my groups fucking spreadsheet for permed people to hunt I need a people in my lobby checker
Yea I have it but how do you know that if I what I send isnt a rat?

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Yea I have it but how do you know that if I what I send isnt a rat?
Cause I’m not gonna use anything that anyone sends me on this forum obviously I don’t give two fucks about who sends it even if it was manthe himself 💀