ScreenShare Bypass

anon123123

Social Credit
DM me on discord if you know the best methods for bypassing a screenshare.
Yes I did see the bypassing screenshare 2019 guide for vape lite, but for some reason they still caught something during the screenshare. If you are a god at bypassing screenshares and hiding your client please dm on discord lol.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Its simple, just do the following:
1. Delete all previous vape downloads from your computer and empty the recycle bin.
2. Delete your browsing and downloads history of the site.
3. Keep the latest version of Vape Lite on the desktop.
4. Restart your pc.
5. Launch Minecraft and vape lite.
6. If you need to self destruct just make sure you have the delete option of self destruct enabled and don't delete it manually.

Its better not to use other guides as they may be outdated now and it could be why you are being detected.

Anna

Social Credit
Vape Lite officially only supports Forge. For an almost guaranteed bypass, I highly recommend using it on Forge not any other pvp clients

Anna

Social Credit
Its simple, just do the following:
1. Delete all previous vape downloads from your computer and empty the recycle bin.
2. Delete your browsing and downloads history of the site.
3. Keep the latest version of Vape Lite on the desktop.
4. Restart your pc.
5. Launch Minecraft and vape lite.
6. If you need to self destruct just make sure you have the delete option of self destruct enabled and don't delete it manually.

Its better not to use other guides as they may be outdated now and it could be why you are being detected.
Good tutorial however although its not necessary, I would use icognito (private tab) to visit vape.gg & download