Scaffold under Blatant

wANN

Social Credit
Hi. I bought Vape a few months ago, and it works perfectly fine. I am very proud of this decision! Thanks @Yincrad @Manthe .
So to continue with the topic, I am aware that Scaffold is listed as a blatant hack. But my question is, why is that? I mean it's not the blatant Scaffold used in any other hacked client, instead it's a Speed-bridging Scaffold that does not seem obvious(at all, from my POV). It will really look fishy if you build with Speed 2 though. Ok, I'm going off-topic. It's probably not under the right forum category too, but whatever. I would like to suggest that you should not be forced to enable blatant mode to use Scaffold. I don't know why, but blatant mode eats my frames so much that I end up crashing or after a few hours of playing the block game I end up with like half or even less than the frames that I have before I turn that on. For example, when I use Vape, no blatant mode enabled, just the regular hacks that almost everybody would use(AimAssist, AC, Reach and Velocity), and the occasional NameTag/ESP, I get around 120+ with really rare drops to like 85-100. If I turn Blatant mode on, then my FPS goes to shit. So can we use Scaffold without being forced to have Blatant mode on? Because Hitboxes are obviously, more blatant than Scaffold, and you are not forced to have Blatant mode on. I don't want to say that Hitboxes should be requiring Blatant mode because that's useful too and I don't want to lose all my frames, but the thing is I would like to use Scaffold without killing my game performance by a lot.

Thanks for reading!

edit: hope my post makes sense and i'm not looking like an idiot

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Because it’s required in order to function, it is not just a visual thing.