Retard off the week #3 "(::" or some shit

Ocureal

Social Credit
hey niggas i found the retard of the week, sorry for being inactive. personal school shit is getting hard LMFAO and i got cheatbreaker so i dont find myself getting a reason to cheat

ok so today we are going to look at this mental wanna be enabled retard
his name is : ) )

so this is what happend
this sorry ass nigga replied to a old thread acting like he is cool or some shit, but to be real this nigga just wants active member rank

then he said this "

I'm pretty sure you should learn proper grammar before you call me retarded"
CVcUsaZW4AAmyqq.jpg

its actually said that a broke nigga would talk about someones grammer i bet this nigga goes to sleep at night thinking about Billel grammer mistakes while humping the pillow

oh and he said this also
"And I didn't call you retard lmao" 100% he had a straight face while typing this if he actually was laughing, its sad that he laughs at his own "jokes"

he also said this
"Does it matter?" to Billel because he said that he speaks 4 languages
im legit about to slit my wrist pour salt on it and do push ups.

Me to :))
3f38a229bc47a20c22e637ad7cc64f95_400x400.jpeg

Prometheus

Social Credit
hey niggas i found the retard of the week, sorry for being inactive. personal school shit is getting hard LMFAO and i got cheatbreaker so i dont find myself getting a reason to cheat

so this is what happend
this sorry ass nigga replied to a old thread acting like he is cool or some shit, but to be real this nigga just wants active member rank

then he said this "

CVcUsaZW4AAmyqq.jpg

its actually said that a broke nigga would talk about someones grammer i bet this nigga goes to sleep at night thinking about Billel grammer mistakes while humping the pillow

oh and he said this also
"And I didn't call you retard lmao" 100% he had a straight face while typing this if he actually was laughing, its sad that he laughs at his own "jokes"

he also said this

How'd you get CB?

:))

Social Credit

so this is what happend

then he said this "

CVcUsaZW4AAmyqq.jpg

oh and he said this also

he also said this

Btw u spelled wannabe wrong. You're supposed to keep the words "wanna" and "be" together. Not apart. You understand? Pretty sure they taught you about compound words in first grade.

Lihtening

Social Credit
Also, do you realize if anyone says anything other than his exact opinion he asks them why he's on his thread? Lmfao..

Social Credit

so this is what happend

then he said this "

CVcUsaZW4AAmyqq.jpg

oh and he said this also

he also said this

Also you got a lot of this wrong... I thought you were supposed to be smart. You should put yourself on retard of the week. I said "I didn't call you retarded" not "I didn't call you retard" idk if you made that mistake like the autistic person you are, or you actually thought I would make a grammar mistake after picking on someone that made one himself.
Secondly, why tf would I hump my pillow in the first place?? And I definitely wouldn't be thinking about a fucking minecraft hacking forums webiste before I go to sleep. I actually have a real life unlike you retards.
So yeah. Bye

Social Credit
Uh.. You have a life.. But you spend your free time cheating on the online legos game.
Nah I don't cheat much I usually play legit I just like to cheat in ranked skywars lol. Btw ur saying that but ur on these forums too, meaning you probably cheat. I also do not spend my free time on minecraft lmao I spend it with my friends and family like a normal person. No hate tho u seem nice.

Lihtening

Social Credit
Nah I don't cheat much I usually play legit I just like to cheat in ranked skywars lol. Btw ur saying that but ur on these forums too, meaning you probably cheat. I also do not spend my free time on minecraft lmao I spend it with my friends and family like a normal person. No hate tho u seem nice.

I do cheat, never said I have a life. Ffs I play minecraft lol.

Social Credit
Yes you do.
You don't know anything about me ok? So you can shut up. I'm literally ignoring you but I'm so curious to see behind the "view ignored content" button that blocks your ugly face and your profile of the wolves giving each other hickeys. I don't want to talk to you ever again so please block me and never reply back to me again or comment on any of my posts.

Stealth

Social Credit
You don't know anything about me ok? So you can shut up. I'm literally ignoring you but I'm so curious to see behind the "view ignored content" button that blocks your ugly face and your profile of the wolves giving each other hickeys. I don't want to talk to you ever again so please block me and never reply back to me again or comment on any of my posts.
k. Here's another notification for you, babe.

Ocureal

Social Credit
we dont know you but we know how you function (mentally disabled)
i find it funny you said this " I actually have a real life unlike you retards.
So yeah. Bye" that bye part almost made me happy but i had it coming you came back.

Stealth

Social Credit
i had cb along time ago i won the xNestorio giveaway along time ago but i got hit off 3 days after i got it and had to change my ip and it was hard getting cheatbreaker back.
You just said you threatened Stimpy.. Now I'm confused.