Requesting Hypixel Ranked Skywars Diamond Division Settings

HolyCrab

Social Credit
Emm basically I just got vape v3 and I need some good settings for diamond division. I’m not going to masters because I don’t want to be exposed by Tenebrous. lol lol .Do keep sprint, 3.3-3.7 reach and fast place bypass watchdog at the moment? I need fast place because I need to get out of emergency situations safely. Btw I have 200-250 ms ping on hypixel and I need a good velocity and aim assist settings. Also one more question. While I fight a player, I might get some watchdog bot surrounding me. So err I know that antibot can prevent Killaura memes, but if I use aim assist will I keep hitting that bot? Anndddd some people that have 10+ cps can spam snowballs really fast, is that what RMB clicker means?

Last edited:

NotReach

Social Credit
Why would you ever need keep sprint? It's literally the worst module in a hacked client.

With 200 - 250ms, H:85 V: 95 would be good

HolyCrab

Social Credit
Do fast place bypasses watchdog and what does RMB clicker means? You can spam snowballs and eggs?

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
use Dis masters settings, Keepsprint might bypass but its its detectable so maybe don't use it for a long time. I don't know if fastplace bypass, you can use autoclicker for right clicks too and it can be similar to fast place and more legit