AimAssist:

Click Aim : yes

Invisibles: no

Through Blocks: no

Aim while on target yes

Strafe increase yes

Check block break: yes

Aim Vertically: No

Horizontal Speed X (change to anything you want)

Max Angle: 113.0

Distance: 3.8

Limit on items: Axes and Swords

Basically all the aim assist settings are personal preference. Basically change to what you like

AutoClicker:

Inventory Fill: yes

Blockhit: no

Break Blocks: yes

CPS: 13.0 - 14.0

Right Click Mode: nope

Limit on items: Swords and Axes

Reach:

Range: 3.3 - 3.5 or 3.6

Misplace: off (on if you wanna record)

Vertical Check: On

Only while sprinting: On

Disable in water : On

Velocity:

Horizontal: 85-90%

Vertical 100.0%

Chance 100.0%

Only while targeting: no

Water check: yes

Kite mode: no

Optional:

Antibot:

Mode: Hypixel

Remove bots: yes

Have fun closeting!

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
Just saying people will target the FUCK OUT OF YOU with 3.3-3.6 reach. There will be that one actual good player that exchanges hits with you and will call you out in chat.

Happened to me where I got 2v1ed in deathmatch, getting constantly chased after with a bow and me having no bow in return.

Still won though cause tons of healing ;). But it was a cancer game to play.

Tip: Make reach 3.4 if you want to closet, especially on UHC since once you eat a head that gives speed 2, 3.6 is really really blatant.

yaboipat

Social Credit
Just saying people will target the FUCK OUT OF YOU with 3.3-3.6 reach. There will be that one actual good player that exchanges hits with you and will call you out in chat.

Happened to me where I got 2v1ed in deathmatch, getting constantly chased after with a bow and me having no bow in return.

Still won though cause tons of healing ;). But it was a cancer game to play.

Tip: Make reach 3.4 if you want to closet, especially on UHC since once you eat a head that gives speed 2, 3.6 is really really blatant.
Imo 3.3 to 3.5 or 3.6 is okay to use, but if you wanna be extra safe, sure go for 3.4.

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
@yaboipat lmao look hackustated https://gyazo.com/f04fa8e68b47f6aa79977653ca3dc9ef
https://gyazo.com/416fc2827acbce6ca41fc53b94843771
Reach 3.2 to 3.4 vertical check, disable in water, only while spriting
clicker 12 to 15

Bro you have to realize that even if you use 3.0 blocks of reach you will still get called out (People that think they're good on hypixel get really salty if someone is better than them, legit or cheating doesn't matter). Getting called out doesn't really mean much if they're not actively doing something about it.

If anything you should just laugh