[REQ] BLATANT Hypixel Settings without getting No-Hit Glitch + hits not registering (KA, Reach etc)

CashJFire

Social Credit
I need some blatant Hypixel settings, I need reach or KA to be around 5+ blocks, I always get no hit glitch after a bit halfway through a fight and sometimes hits don't even register with reach, the particles just show and it doesn't hit them.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
No one can use actual 5+ block on Hypixel bc they limit your reach. It used to be capped at 4.2 but I'm not sure if it's still the same with all these new updates. Still, combine that reach limit with their shitty hit-reg and there ya go.

Currently I'm doing fine with my 4.0 block KA and never get the no hit glitch so try that. Just don't go above 4.5 or it'll fuck up your hits. I think they limited it so people with high ping don't get false banned by watchdog or something.

Genjii7

Social Credit
No one can use actual 5+ block on Hypixel bc they limit your reach. It used to be capped at 4.2 but I'm not sure if it's still the same with all these new updates. Still, combine that reach limit with their shitty hit-reg and there ya go.

Currently I'm doing fine with my 4.0 block KA and never get the no hit glitch so try that. Just don't go above 4.5 or it'll fuck up your hits. I think they limited it so people with high ping don't get false banned by watchdog or something.
you have vape v3 in hypixel settings???? can you give me setting???

CashJFire

Social Credit

Do you mind giving me some settings I could use with AutoClicker, Reach and KA?

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I think there is also a cps limit for no hit register (in nocheatplus its limited to 14 or 16 after a while of being in pvp, they may have increased than default ncp config)

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
40 - 60 FOV
Swing range 5
Attack range 3.4 to 3.8
14 to 18 cps