remove vertical velocity for both v4 and lite or put it in blatant mode

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
its literally useless because it bans in like 5 minutes on any server, also when i go to edit my velocity settings in v4 my cursor hovers over it and I'm paranoid I will accidently modify it. Literally remove it its so fucking pointless to have as an option.
what about vanilla and ncp servers

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
Yes but what is the point of having it on, blatant cheating isn’t just turning on everything, vertical doesn’t even give you an advantage.
0% velo bypasses watchdog and ncp
also there is an advantage since the camera is less shaky and you won't get flagged for rotations as much

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
?
you will get staff banned but the anticheat doesn't detect it
if you were flagged it was probably something else
You do understand that vertical is detected because all watchdog has to do is differentiate between lag and real knock back….. It’s detected.

vec.

Social Credit
you're both on the retard list because you're both retarded. jsp I know your posts are a troll but they aren't funny at all so that's why you're on there

mp9

Social Credit
you're both on the retard list because you're both retarded. jsp I know your posts are a troll but they aren't funny at all so that's why you're on there
do you know if 100 hitboxes still bypasses?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
name a few
1634674994746.png

there is more but Manthe also like like 5 of his posts so obviously he is funny to some extent for a few...

vec.

Social Credit
View attachment 4548

there is more but Manthe also like like 5 of his posts so obviously he is funny to some extent for a few...
I found none of those funny