Refund?

kendrays

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
Hello, i want to ask u if it's there possible refund, cs on website they writed it's REFUNDABLE, so i want refund of my money, cs it's detected on one server i want to play. i really like menu, visuals and more.. but it's too Blatant.
mb im just idiot.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Hello, i want to ask u if it's there possible refund, cs on website they writed it's REFUNDABLE, so i want refund of my money, cs it's detected on one server i want to play. i really like menu, visuals and more.. but it's too Blatant.
mb im just idiot.
I'm assuming that since u said mb im just an idiot u realized its not refundable, but if u want to send me a server ip im sure i can make a bypassing config for you. If you cant get ur money back, I can at least try to help u get a good experience out of the software.

kendrays

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
I'm assuming that since u said mb im just an idiot u realized its not refundable, but if u want to send me a server ip im sure i can make a bypassing config for you. If you cant get ur money back, I can at least try to help u get a good experience out of the software.
i'll appreciated that, ip - play.survival-games.cz

kendrays

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
Would you happen to know what anticheat it uses? I can try to figure it out but its easier if u just know.
sorry i don't know, they have bots which are flying up ur head, but they are visible sometimes and sometimes they are unvisible

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
sorry i don't know, they have bots which are flying up ur head, but they are visible sometimes and sometimes they are unvisible
The anticheat they use is intave. Intave is probably the best public anticheat out right now, and I dont think that youll be able to use anything other than autoclicker and aim assist.

realhypixel

Social Credit
damn, i'm using clutch and scaffold don't get banned for now
everything from the new update is undetectable, bedbreaker might not work though. You can also use stuff like autoheal (legit mode) and mlg, most things from utility, all legit mods, and all render mods

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
The anticheat they use is intave. Intave is probably the best public anticheat out right now, and I dont think that youll be able to use anything other than autoclicker and aim assist.
How can you know what anticheat a server use
I need to know what ac a server use can you do it?