Recycle Bin

Imsobad

Social Credit
I used to delete vapev3 through recycle bin. Will It be found in screenshare? i have vape lite now and dont know if im safe from ss

GlennHi111

Social Credit
You need to shift delete the .exe (Left Shift) Also name the vape .exe to a legit .exe from a directory and swap it out so they cant find it.

Imsobad

Social Credit
I deleted tons of vape exe’s using recycle bin... they’ll be able to recover it? I have ti hardware reset?

Imsobad

Social Credit
I did some weeks ago to delete... I wont use anymore but can they see what i deleted through recycle bin in ss before

GlennHi111

Social Credit
All you need to do is to restart your pc so they cant see what you cleared. But yeah if you used recycle bin a while ago it doesn't matter - and just shift delete from now on.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Vape V3 is not screenshare proof nor is it designed to be screenshare proof anymore. You should be using Vape Lite if you need to bypass screenshares.

JuPaIo

Social Credit
I did some weeks ago to delete... I wont use anymore but can they see what i deleted through recycle bin in ss before
Oh, you're good man, don't sweat. If it was weeks ago, you're fine. As the other user said, after a PC restart, traces of Vape v3 is gone.