Recording settings

ErnMore

Social Credit
Minemen- Only autoclicker at 8-13 (can tweak a bit)
Lunar- Whatever the fuck you want.

ErnMore

Social Credit
does the auto-clicker look suspicious, as in does it look too smooth when using it? whereas if you were normally clicking or jitter clicking your crosshair would 'jitter' slightly.
if you use low settings it wont look sus, if you want jitter you can double click on a low cps autoclicker and also dont use high AA if you even wanna use it

funny789

Social Credit
if you use low settings it wont look sus, if you want jitter you can double click on a low cps autoclicker and also dont use high AA if you even wanna use it
thanks a lot! I kinda dont understand 'if you want jitter you can double click on a low cps autoclicker' could you please help my dumb brain to understand this.

ErnMore

Social Credit
thanks a lot! I kinda dont understand 'if you want jitter you can double click on a low cps autoclicker' could you please help my dumb brain to understand this.
Well, I meant that if you want that crosshair "jitter" you can set the auto clicker to 3-4 and manually click as you usually would, which would make the clicker often double your usual cps and you can reproduce the jitter

funny789

Social Credit
Well, I meant that if you want that crosshair "jitter" you can set the auto clicker to 3-4 and manually click as you usually would, which would make the clicker often double your usual cps and you can reproduce the jitter
Ahhhhh ok, thanks again.
last question: would it be safe to do so?