Recommended Pvp Clients for VapeLite?

iideagle

Social Credit
Hello!
I am looking for actual
good PvP Clients to play along with VapeLite..

I do know some popular clients that I've tried ; Badlion and Pvplounge, but Pvplounge seems to not work. So Badlion was the only option and lets say it isn't that good. So if you can help me that would be great! :D

Last edited:

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Vape Lite isn’t meant to support PvP Clients, support for clients other than Forge/Vanilla isn’t intended.
Vape Lite is only meant for Forge and Vanilla, not third party clients like Badlion Client, PvPLounge, Lunar Client, etc.
As for other PvP Clients, just search up some and try to see if Vape Lite works using it.
(Labymod, Cosmic Client, Podcrash, etc.)

iideagle

Social Credit
Vape Lite isn’t meant to support PvP Clients, support for clients other than Forge/Vanilla isn’t intended.
Vape Lite is only meant for Forge and Vanilla, not third party clients like Badlion Client, PvPLounge, Lunar Client, etc.
As for other PvP Clients, just search up some and try to see if Vape Lite works using it.
(Labymod, Cosmic Client, Podcrash, etc.)
Alright thanks, but how about mantheclicker? Any ideas?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Alright thanks, but how about mantheclicker? Any ideas?
MantheClicker works well with almost any client, but stay away from anticheat clients (e.g Lunar Client)
Even though Manthe Clicker works on Lunar Client, it detects it and you’ll most likely be caught in a banwave