Reasons why some vape users feel they are more likely to get staff banned?

Rases

Social Credit
I am quite confused here about some fellow forumers here talking about them getting staff banned. Their settings, in my ignorant mind, are very unlikely to be bannable by hypixel staff. The reason for me to think that way is that I have been blatantly cheating with killaura, keepsprint, and 50% velocity on my main for almost a year without any staff ban. I even blatantly cheated in front of multiple hypixel staff without them speaking a word. I wonder what might cause this situation.

Is it the game I played are "less watched" by staff? I know some games, such as rsw, are intensely watched due to its competitive nature.

Or is it the high rank and level I have on my main? Maybe they think I am very unlikely to cheat or they just ignored their suspicions because of my rank and level.

thegamer505

Social Credit
I am quite confused here about some fellow forumers here talking about them getting staff banned. Their settings, in my ignorant mind, are very unlikely to be bannable by hypixel staff. The reason for me to think that way is that I have been blatantly cheating with killaura, keepsprint, and 50% velocity on my main for almost a year without any staff ban. I even blatantly cheated in front of multiple hypixel staff without them speaking a word. I wonder what might cause this situation.

Is it the game I played are "less watched" by staff? I know some games, such as rsw, are intensely watched due to its competitive nature.

Or is it the high rank and level I have on my main? Maybe they think I am very unlikely to cheat or they just ignored their suspicions because of my rank and level.
Hm, firstly, what game do you play?

Second, i would probably report any higher leveled players I see that I find rather sus, and often tell my entire guild to report em as well. Even I with my non-existent staffing experience can confidently ban for 50% vel, even if it's seen in hypixel's buggy and inconsistent replay system (speedsilver makes some decent points in this regard, i've seen my 4 block reach not exist in replay, whilst looking hella sus in replay when I was playing legit). 50% vel + high cps + good w-taps effectively makes you take like 0 kb.

honestly not too sure how your not banned, especially when keepsprint is known to be constantly patched and get you banned.

doom

Social Credit

do you play mw by any chance

real

Social Credit
i believe most people that get banned on hypixel are doing stupid stuff without realizing that they will get banned for it because they arent experienced enough
it is usually their own fault

Yuzuki

Social Credit

Possible possibilities.
hypixel staff are corrupt, or they just cant see in general.
ppl that claimed that they are likely to get staff banned are new to cheating.
ur luck af, I m jealous