reach doesnt work in hypixel

moooor

Social Credit
i just realized reach aint working in duels or games in hypixel
i set range 3.0 to 3.8
am i only one reach is not working

Coaxium

Social Credit
I use 3.3-3.6 and that shit's hella obvious if you fight someone who knows how to see cheats.

z1nc

Social Credit
If my min reach is 3.0 and max is 3.2, will I still be able to hit people from 3.2 blocks away? Or would my min also have to be 3.2?

Vape man

Social Credit
If my min reach is 3.0 and max is 3.2, will I still be able to hit people from 3.2 blocks away? Or would my min also have to be 3.2?
you would be able to get a 3.2 block hit but you would have a 1/20 chance of getting that value
with 3.0-3.2 your average reach value would be 3.1 blocks

woahvicky

Social Credit
i just realized reach aint working in duels or games in hypixel
i set range 3.0 to 3.8
am i only one reach is not working
minimal settings aren't very noticeable, try misplace in a lobby and if people near you move closer then it works

z1nc

Social Credit
you would be able to get a 3.2 block hit but you would have a 1/20 chance of getting that value
with 3.0-3.2 your average reach value would be 3.1 blocks
Is using a higher min reach value more detectable than using 3.0? If not, could I use min 3.2 and max 3.2 without raising suspicion?

woahvicky

Social Credit
Is using a higher min reach value more detectable than using 3.0? If not, could I use min 3.2 and max 3.2 without raising suspicion?
Increasing settings will be more detected than lower settings however you should be safe on hypixel :p